McGraw-Hill Higher Ed. Intensifies Its Strategy In Online Market, Creates Online Learning Division
- Digital Takes (Some) Share in Texas. // Educational Marketer;10/10/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the 2011 adoption of Texas of the digital trending in K-12 schools. It also adds that the state is also pushing to step up the use of digital materials in grades 5 to 12. It also mentions the submissions of various companies in different language arts categories offered in...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;3/15/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
Reports on developments in the elementary, secondary, and higher education publishing industries in the United States as of March 2004. McGraw-Hill Higher Education's selection of MSC.Software Corp. to provide MSC.Working Model simulations; Expansion of CTB/McGraw-Hill's literacy assessment...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the launch of ALEKS 360, a technology-based mathematical solution for college algebra and precalculus courses which incorporates McGraw-Hill Higher Education's electronic books with the study material solution from Aleks Corp.
- McGraw-Hill, Greenway to Deliver National EHR Material. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);8/1/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p33
The article announces the effort of McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Greenway Medical Technologies Inc. in developing McGraw-Hill's comprehensive learning resource which include a curriculum for colleges and universities in the U.S.
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Electronic Education Report;04/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Reports on McGraw-Hill Higher Education's formation of a strategic alliance with Blackboard Inc. for online content integration.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p8
The article offers news briefs in the publishing industry in the U.S. The McGraw-Hill Higher Education has launched the PrepCenter Web-based course planner for university instructors that allows them to find and organize supplemental materials related with McGraw-Hill texts. The Houghton...
- McGraw-Hill Foresees K-12 Industry Decline in 2008. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the projected decline in the K-12 publishing industry of the U.S. for 2008. According to the third-quarter financial results released by the McGraw-Hill School Education Group, the elementary and high school market sales will decrease by 3 percent to 4 percent in 2008....
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education Expands Technology Offerings. // Educational Marketer;3/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that college publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education has formed partnerships with class-capture system provider Tegrity Inc. and Quantum Simulations Inc. to expand the technology solutions it offers to college students in the U.S.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/27/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Wall Street English, a leading provider in China of English-language training for adults, by Pearson PLC and the strategic partnership between New York-based McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Denver, Colorado-based laboratory materials producer Hands-On...