- Seeking Backup. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;9/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p1
Reports the recommendation of the Securities Industry Association on complex establishment for the Lower Manhattan Development Corp. in New York City. Aim of the idea on relocation of firms in the New York financial district; Options of firms for decentralized data centers; Call of the Wall...
- LMDC To Give $50M in HUD Funding For Affordable Lliberty Bond Rentals. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p36
Reports on plans of Lower Manhattan Development Corp. to allocate $50 million in a funding to provide affordable rental units in New York City. Number of units to be built; Criticism of the housing funding plans; Other options available to finance the construction of rental units.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings from August 4 to August 18, 2003.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p35
Reports on developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 9, 2004. Ratign of bonds of Lee County Industrial Developmetn Authority.
- N. Carolina To Break Its Bond Record. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p1
Reports on North Carolina's 744 million dollar general obligation bond deal. Uses of the proceeds from the deal.
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;6/16/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p1
Presents business-related news briefs of New York City region, as of June 26, 2003. Plans of local government and Conesco Inc. for sale of General Motors building situated in the region; Reasons for which the company Lower Manhattan Development Corp. launched a public relations campaign; Amount...
- Should replacement WTC buildings be world's tallest? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/17/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p3B
Reports on the designs being considered by the Lower Manhattan Development Corp. and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to replace New York City's World Trade Center towers. Features of the proposed designs; Factors being considered by authorities and architects in choosing the proper...
- A sign of good times -- speculative grade default race declines. Lichtenstein, Sacha E. // Private Placement Letter;4/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the decline in global speculative grade bond default rate and its impact on the financial service industry. Percentage of decrease in global corporate speculative grade bond default rate; Indicators of economic recovery; Table showing several sectors rated as weak issuers of securities.
- Simon Willoughby: What is behind the boom in platform offshore bond sales? // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/16/2014, p3
The article presents the author's views on the prospects of offshore bonds. The author states that offshore bonds are likely to account for about 50% of sales by the end of 2015. The author also states that the relationship between platforms as well as portfolio bond providers has changed...