Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Bond Questions Remain. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the possible approval of a county bond package in Pima County, Arizona. View of county administrator Chuck Huckelberry that adjustments to the secondary property tax will remain unchanged if voters approve the bonds; Identification of the current secondary tax rate; Argument of...
- Wall Street Takes Notice of Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana will sell general obligation bonds to interested investors. Assignment of A-plus ratings to the deal; Rates the GOs will yield when they are due many years from now; Issue on the rapid loss of wetlands.
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;8/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p64
Provides information on the United States treasury bonds. Maturity; Yield.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p46
Presents a table on proposed bond issues in the Far West region of the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Net amount of the bond issue; Approval status; Expected sale date.
- New Jersey Court Hears Bond Battle. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p1
Reports on the debate in New Jersey about the state government's plans to issue appropriation-based deficit bonds. Arguments regarding the definition of revenue, debt-limitation clause in the constitution and the principal of a balanced budget during oral arguments in state Supreme Court.
- Georgia Eyes $4.5B of Debt For Highways. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p1
Announces the launch of the plan of Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue that will allow the state to sell billions of dollars' worth of bonds over the next six years. Reason why the governor called the plan "Fast Forward;" Caution that must be exercised in determining how long the Garvee bonds will...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p21
This article presents information regarding sales of bonds. Bonds are from Connecticut, Florida, California, Minnesota and New Hampshire.