Washington, L.A., and N.Y.C. Deals Break July 4th Fast
- Washington State to Competitively Sell $720M of GO Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p5
Reports on the plan of Washington to sell 720 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides data on visible bond supply in the United States as of August 19, 2005.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 18, 2005. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides information on plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves in the United States as of August 18, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p30
The article presents a list of bonds in Southwest states in the U.S. It provides some related information: issuer, purpose, amount, approval status, underwriter choice, and expected safe date. The states covered are: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Georgia Eyes $4.5B of Debt For Highways. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p1
Announces the launch of the plan of Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue that will allow the state to sell billions of dollars' worth of bonds over the next six years. Reason why the governor called the plan "Fast Forward;" Caution that must be exercised in determining how long the Garvee bonds will...
- Debt Planned to Pay Court Settlement, Michigan City Says. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p3
Announces the plan of Sterling Heights in Michigan to issue judgment funding bonds to pay a pre-trial settlement the city has reached with Freedom Hill Ampitheater. Expectation made to the City Council to approve the final structure of the bonds at its meeting on May or June of 2004; Amount of...
- Chicago Closes Complex and Unique Multifamily Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p46
Reports on Chicago, Illinois' issuance of multifamily housing revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Rating of the bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p10
Presents charts related to negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- FLORIDA: Full Year. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p31
Presents a chart related to bonds issued in Florida in 2003 and 204.