Missouri Panel to Weigh Unemployment Fund Deal
- Cook County Forest District Weighs First New Deal Since '96. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p4
Reports on the bond offering plan of the Cook County Forest Reserve District in Illinois. Structure of the bonds.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p7
Presents a calendar of new bond issues in the United States. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p17
Reports on the results of negotiated bonds sales in the United States. Lake Elsinore Unified School District; Colorado Springs City; Dove Valley Metropolitan District; Orange County Housing Finance Authority; Indiana Bond Bank; Derby City, Kansas; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; East...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p19
Reports on the results of competitive bonds sales in the United States. Wheeling, Illinois; Litchfield Independent School District in Minnesota; Ramsey County, Minnesota; St. Peter City, Minnesota; Vaughn Municipal School District in New Mexico; Beaver Area School District in Pennsylvania;...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p26
Presents a table of invisible bond supplies in the Southwestern states of the United States. Arizona; Arkansas; Colorado; New Mexico; Oklahoma; Texas; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 18, 2005. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Provides information on plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves in the United States as of August 18, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p30
The article presents a list of bonds in Southwest states in the U.S. It provides some related information: issuer, purpose, amount, approval status, underwriter choice, and expected safe date. The states covered are: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Debt Planned to Pay Court Settlement, Michigan City Says. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p3
Announces the plan of Sterling Heights in Michigan to issue judgment funding bonds to pay a pre-trial settlement the city has reached with Freedom Hill Ampitheater. Expectation made to the City Council to approve the final structure of the bonds at its meeting on May or June of 2004; Amount of...
- Washington State to Competitively Sell $720M of GO Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p5
Reports on the plan of Washington to sell 720 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Structure of the bonds.