Munis End Uneventful Week Firmer; Investors Waiting for Economic Data
- Munis Eke Out Minor Gains Despite Stronger PPI and Weighty New Issues. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p5
Cites the supplementation of minor gains by the municipal bond market despite a strong producer price index and heavy issuance. Sale of large tax-exempt deals; Provision of clear and drinking water loans to local governments; Citations of the issuers which recently top in the market.
- Market Close: Munis Firm on Year's Biggest Week. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p21
The article reports that municipal bonds posted the highest issuance in the bond market for the second week of March 2014. Based on data from Thomson Reuters, bond sales amounted to 11.4 billion U.S. dollars, which include negotiated bonds and competitive deals. The biggest and most famous deal...
- Market Post: Some Breathing Room Ahead of Next Week's $3.7B Calendar. Barnett, Chip; Albano, Christine; Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/15/2014, Issue 34226, p15
The article discusses the developments in the U.S. municipal bond market as it expects a lighter calendar of activities in the last week of December and the last full trading week of 2014. It cites the estimated potential volume for the period and notes the values of the negotiated deals and the...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p43
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. in 2004. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond index.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p9
Presents a chart depicting the competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bonds; Legal adviser.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p10
Presents the chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bond; Lead manager.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p31
Presents the chart depicting the visible bond supply by state in the U.S. as of March 14, 2005. Bond issuer; Number of bond issues; Value of the issued bonds.
- As Year-End Nears, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Ohio Beckon. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p7
Announces the sale of bonds from various organizations in the U.S. Identification of the organizations who are selling bonds; Purpose of the sale of these bonds; Types of bond series these organizations will sell.