S&P Revises N.J. Housing Outlook
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p18
Reports on changes in bond ratings in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issue; Factors behind the changes in bond ratings.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p18
Reports on changes in the rating of bonds in the United States as of April 20, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issues; Reasons behind the changes in the bond ratings.
- San Diego Gets More Bad News as Fitch Lowers GOs to A From AA. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p3
Reports on the downgrade of San Diego, California's general obligation debt. Bond and pension disclosure problems of the city.
- N.D. HFA Bonds Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p2
Reports that ratings for housing finance programs bonds of the North Dakota Housing Finance Agency has been raised to Aa2 by rating agency Moody. Factors considered by the rating agency for rating the bonds of the company; Reason behind the stability of credit outlook for the program.