Gear for Gearheads
- Gear for Gearheads. // Video Systems;Jun2004, Vol. 30 Issue 6, SIGGRAPH 2004 p27
Features several video editing applications. Key features of professional nonlinear video editing applications from Boxx Technologies Inc.; Introduction of VICON MX optical motion-capture systems from VICON; Pros and cons of Maya 6 from Alias.
- SIGGRAPH 2004. Howard, Courtney E. // Computer Graphics World;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p42
This article presents information on the 31st conference on computer graphics held at Los Angeles. The editorial staff of Computer Graphics World was among the 27,825 professionals and students who attended SIGGRAPH 2004. This article offer insight into Computer Graphics World's Top Ten Products...
- Inventor 4. Cohn, David // Computer Graphics World;Jun2001, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p58
Evaluates Inventor 4.0 computer graphics software from Autodesk Co. Development of two-dimensional to three-dimensional mechanical design; Capabilities of Inventor sheet-metal software features; Usefulness of the iParts family-of-parts publishing capability of the software.
- KAYDARA AND BOXX DEBUT REAL-TIME 3D GRAPHICS W/ VIDEO I/O. // Computer Workstations;May2002, p4
Reports on the launch of Kaydara FilmBOX online 3.5, a real-time three-dimensional production solution developed by Kaydara Inc. and Boxx Technologies Inc. Features of the product; Benefits of the product; Corporate profile of the company.
- Increase flow. // TVB Europe;Aug2003, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p4
Reports that Boxx Technologies company has unveiled CineBoxx, a digital intermediary tool powered by Intel Xeon processors.
- Special Effects bring the house down. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p6
Features the motion picture visual effects created by software from Discreet, a division of Autodesk Inc. in the U.S. Feature films that were created using tools from Discreet; Quality of the visual effects; Companies that used the software.
- The Post Process. Kaufman, Debra // American Cinematographer;Nov2004, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the postproduction tools featured in Siggraph 2004 exhibition. Software integrated in Apple's Production Suite; Boxx Technologies' HD[pro]RT software-based nonlinear editing system; Hewlett Packard's Remote Graphics Software.
- products. // Computer Graphics World;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p68
Alias Systems, formerly Alias Wavefront, introduced Maya 5, an upgraded version of its flagship modeling and animation tool, and Maya Personal Learning Edition 5. Maya 5 provides a unified work flow for a variety of rendering options; improved import and export capabilities; and enhanced...
- Boxx Rendering Gets Personal. // Computer Graphics World;Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p4
The article evaluates RenderPro, a personal, dedicated rendering module from Boxx Technologies.