- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Bond Questions Remain. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the possible approval of a county bond package in Pima County, Arizona. View of county administrator Chuck Huckelberry that adjustments to the secondary property tax will remain unchanged if voters approve the bonds; Identification of the current secondary tax rate; Argument of...
- Wall Street Takes Notice of Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana will sell general obligation bonds to interested investors. Assignment of A-plus ratings to the deal; Rates the GOs will yield when they are due many years from now; Issue on the rapid loss of wetlands.
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;8/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p64
Provides information on the United States treasury bonds. Maturity; Yield.
- samurai bond. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p235
Information on the term "samurai bond" is presented. It refers to a foreign bond issued in Japan by foreign issuers. It is denominated in yen.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p46
Presents a table on proposed bond issues in the Far West region of the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Net amount of the bond issue; Approval status; Expected sale date.
- 20 Years and One Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p27
The article reports that after 20 years of trying and seven defeats in a row, the Checotah Independent School District No. 19 passed a bond issue last week. Voters approved a $1.7 million proposal to put new roofs on the district's elementary and intermediate schools, winning the required...
- Erie County, N.Y., Will Meet With Control Board to Settle on Ban Plan. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p3
The article reports that the Erie County, New York and the Erie County Fiscal Stability Authority will meet to settle on bond anticipation notes for the county. The new agreement allows either of the entity to sell the Bans more cheaply. The authority's director Kenneth Vetter perceives that the...