SPLUTTERFISH BRAZIL R/S
- Looking Downstream. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;9/8/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p17
The article addresses issues pertaining to advancements in digital cinematography camera technology and how it has affected postproduction workflows in the advertising industry. One thing everyone seems to agree on is that it is wise to get the post house involved at the very outset. According...
- APS still seeks perfect shot in wake of digital imaging. Libbin, Jennifer // DSN Retailing Today;3/19/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p21
Provides information on the introduction of several photography products which have the feature Advanced Photo System, a digital imaging system. Advantix Preview camera from Kodak; Agfa Futura II series films; Konica's Revio APS camera. INSET: Where are APS cameras purchased?.
- High-Performance Digital Imaging. // R&D Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p40
Focuses on high-performance digital imaging. Features of Redlake high-speed cameras; Features of the HG-100K camera; Applications of high-resolution MegaPlus cameras.
- shooters on SOLID ground with new TRIPODS and HEADS. Rickwood, Lee // EventDV;Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p10
The article evaluates several digital video equipment and supplies specifically fixed stick supports and fluid heads including the Sachtler FSB 2 fluid head, Sachtler's Attaras tripod, and Manfrotto's 055XPROB camera support.
- fields & frames. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p65
Reports and comments on developments relevant to digital production and post-production in the U.S. in 2004. Digital imaging and cinematography equipment; Company news; Implications on the sector.
- Super 16 and Digital Intermediates. Phillips, Michael; Glorioso, Lesley // American Cinematographer;Apr2006 Supplement, Vol. 87, p9
The article tackles the use of super 16 and digital intermediates on video and film post production in response to a question raised by an independent filmmaker. The author discussed how the combination of High Definition finishing in HDCAM, D5 or HDCAM SR can help independent productions using...
- CAMERA CONTROL, PART 1. Meyer, Trish; Meyer, Chris // DV: Digital Video;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p60
This article describes the basic three-dimensional (3D) camera control techniques in Adobe After Effects software. This software creates a two-point or two-node camera, meaning, the user has two individual sets of position coordinates to manage. Two-node cameras are ideal when giving emphasis on...
- TEN REASON WHY 2K DIGITAL CINEMA IS NOT HDTV. Richards, David // Boxoffice;Jun2005, Vol. 141 Issue 6, p34
Enumerates the reasons why digital cinema based on 2k technology is better than the best high definition television material available to the home. Vertical resolution of interlaced formats; Effective pixel count for luminance and color information; Delivery of compressed audio.
- A REVIEW OF NEW PRODUCTS HOTWARE. // Millimeter;Jul2004, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p33
Features several equipment and products for video production. "Goodman's Guide to the Panasonic SDX900," by Robert M. Goodman; Cine SpeedCam camera using CMOS technology from Band Pro; Avid's Xpress Studio content-creation suite for digital video production; Horita's Pocket Production Assistant...