Arkansas to Sell $15M of GOs for Water, Sewer Loan Program
- Albuquerque Water Authority Refunding $195M. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p13
The article discusses the 195 million U.S. dollars refunding bonds to be issued by the water utility that serves Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, New Mexico. Topics discussed include the Series 2014A bonds that will refund the authority's Series 2005 bonds and the 2005 New Mexico Finance...
- Massachusetts Water Agency Selling $345M Tomorrow. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p6
The article reports on the intention of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust to issue $345 million of new-money bonds on behalf of 75 borrowers for water infrastructure projects throughout the state on November 27, 2007. Lamont Financial Services Corp. will be the financial adviser...
- Clean Water Pool. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p39
Reports that the Rhode Island Clean Water Finance Agency will be in the market with a multi-million dollar in revolving fund revenue bonds.
- Edmond's Water Line. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p49
Reports on the issuance of bonds for capital improvements to include water line in Oklahoma City,
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p32
Presents a chart depicting the bond referendum results in the U.S. as of November 2005. Application of the proceeds for education, acquire, repair and upgrade schools; Purchase of transportation equipment; Acquisition and management of environmental sensitive lands and neighborhood parks;...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Water, Sewer Loans OK'd. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33104, p9
The article focuses on the loans and grants approved by the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority throughout the state to help drinking water and wastewater systems. Water and sewer projects have received $530 million of funding. About $411 million of loans will be financed by general...
- OHIO: Columbus Schools OK Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32527, p33
The article reports on the approval of a resolution to issue the final piece of a $392-million bond authorization by the Columbus Public Schools in Ohio. The final piece worth $27.9 million bonds and authorized in 2002 were approved to finance the first two segments of the $1.3 billion capital...
- University of Michigan Readies $224.5 Million Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32819, p32
The article announces the sale of $224.5 million of variable-rate general revenue bonds on March 5, 2008 week by the University of Michigan. The bonds will be sold in two series, one that will reset weekly and one daily. Proceeds from the sale will help finance a series of campus improvements,...
- Arkansas Water Utility Set to Issue First Post-Merger Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p4
Reports the marketing of revenue bonds by the Central Arkansas Water utility in Arkansas. Improvement of the infrastructure; Expansion of the city utility services; Answer to the needs of the residents.