- Spencer Susser. Garcia, Sandra // SHOOT;10/17/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 36, p44
As a commercial director, it seems like Spencer Susser of bicoastal Bob Industries popped onto the scene out of nowhere. But to Susser, his directing career has been a slow build that started when he was about 12. Susser recently appeared on the radar as a commercial director after helming the...
- Hesher. // Boxoffice;May2011, Vol. 147 Issue 5, p51
A preview of the film "Hesher," directed by Spencer Susser and starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman is presented.
- Advertising to Grow as Agencies Adapt to Changing Market Demands. Cortès, Rossie // Caribbean Business;2/3/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p40
Looks into the advertising industry of Puerto Rico. Expectation of growth to come from an increase in the advertising budgets of established accounts; Prediction of a top advertising agency executive that some clients will invest more in brand development and less in promotions and short-term...
- Profit Over Principle. Dumaine, Andy // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/3/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 43, p18
Advertising types can make a lot of money. Greed is the antichrist of greatness. The client who lusts after his year-end bonus rarely ventures far from the middle of the road. There are entire agencies out there with healthy billings and no professional integrity. Yet their equally clueless...
- Ratings. // Cable World (10427228);7/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p42
Presents data on the ranking of cable advertising-supported programs.
- SHOW ME THE MONEY. Lyons, Kate // B&T Weekly;11/14/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2451, p12
Focuses on the remuneration for an advertising agency's creative services. Issue on the remuneration based on an agency's intellectual property of creative concepts; Recognition for diversity of agency offerings; Clients' scope of work.
- ADWATCH: The industry analysis of advertisement recall . // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/13/2003, p18
Presents a chart on the results of an Adwatch research conducted between February 20 to March 5, 2003, on advertisements in Beijing, China. Product name; Percentage of respondents who have seen or heard of the listed advertisements; Agency or TV buyer.
- HESHER. Brody, Richard // New Yorker;5/23/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p22
The article reviews the film "Hesher," directed by Spencer Susser, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Bad news bares. Lamble, David // Bay Area Reporter;5/19/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p21
The article reviews the film "Hesher," directed by Spencer Susser and starring Devin Brochu, Rainn Wilson, and Piper Laurie.