LIBERTY MUTUAL "GOLF BALL"
- Chic metal. Miller, Julie // Advertising Age's Creativity;Mar1998, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Profiles Frederic Planchon, a Paris, France-based director of commercials. His directing style as seen in many of his automobile commercials; What he thinks about Los Angeles, California; His personal and professional background; Planchon's thoughts about his work.
- Portfolio. Hall, Emma; Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign (UK);07/11/97, Issue 28, p32
Describes a number of television commercials in Great Britain directed by Frederic Planchon and Zadoc Nava. Career histories; Photographs of portions of some of the directors' advertisements.
- MPC Tours with Mercedes. // Digital Video;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the collaboration of MPC Tours with director Frederic Planchon and Merkley + Partners for two television advertisements that promote Mercedes C-Class and SL-Class vehicles.
- Taking root. Burns, Michael // Televisual;Jan2004, p45
Reports on the production of the television commercial film "Forests," directed by Frederic Planchon for Sweden-based packaging company Tetra Pak. Details of the commercial film post-produced by MPC; Highlights of the commercial film developed by advertising agency AMV BBDO.
- NEW CAMPAIGNS UK. // Campaign;2/9/2007, Issue 5, p26
The article presents information on various advertising campaigns in Great Britain. The advertising campaign "People are Good Together," is directed by Frederic Planchon. The campaign "Runner Scan," explains why people should not take their hearts for granted. Stacy Wall directed the advertising...
- PICK OF THE WEEK. // Campaign;4/1/2005, Issue 14, p25
This article reports that Mother Ltd.'s new Coca-Cola Co. ad, is aimed at bolstering the brand's football links. After all, the brand's roots remain firmly planted in the U.S., where soccer fails to take off as a national sport. However, this film strikes a chord with the hardened fans who know...
- PRIVATE VIEW. // Campaign;4/26/2013, p28
The article offers the insights of Havas Worldwide London executive director Mick Mahoney and VCCP chief executive Michael Sugden on various advertisements. Mahoney says that "The kiss" by Vodafone AG, directed by FrÃ©dÃ©ric Planchon, attracted him by its intent. Mahoney says that the...
- BEHIND THE SCENES. Anderson, Mae // Adweek;7/11/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 27, p26
The article reports that for Adidas' advertising Impossible Field, which broke on Friday in the U.S., creatives had to figure out a way to show soccer luminaries, including David Beckham and Raul Gonzalez, playing on a field where lines marking the field have become beams suspended in the air....
- Advertising to Grow as Agencies Adapt to Changing Market Demands. Cortès, Rossie // Caribbean Business;2/3/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p40
Looks into the advertising industry of Puerto Rico. Expectation of growth to come from an increase in the advertising budgets of established accounts; Prediction of a top advertising agency executive that some clients will invest more in brand development and less in promotions and short-term...