- TireMonkey.com jumps on another driver's back. Schertz, William // Tire Business;6/21/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that Sprint Cup Series driver Martin Truex Jr., the driver of the No. 56 NAPA Auto Parts Toyota Camry, a member of the Michael Waltrip Racing team, has added Internet tire retailer TireMonkey.com to its list of sponsors. The company partnered last year with Camping World...
- PAY PLACES REMAIN OPEN. D. K. // Australian Auto Action;10/31/2012, Issue 1515, p9
The article reports that race drivers will be required to bring sponsorship for grabbing seats available for the 2013 Formula One season.
- Money matters. Vettraino, J.P. // AutoWeek;05/24/99, Vol. 49 Issue 22, p42
Discusses why funding for automobile racers has gotten tighter in Brazil. Performance of the Brazilian economy; Structural shift in Brazil's sports entertainment industry; Need for drivers to redouble efforts and adjust to the present situation. INSET: The race report.
- Efco Sponsoring Racing Series Driver. // Power Equipment Trade;May2013, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that Italy-based outdoor power equipment maker Efco has agreed to sponsor Super Late Model racecar driver Doug Drown. Background is presented on the career of Drown who competes in local and national car-racing events. Drown is currently driving professional for Sean Weekley...
- Derrick Walker. Hill, Julianne // Advertising Age;10/8/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 41, ps10
This article profiles marketing star Derrick Walker, president and chief executive officer of Walker Racing. Female automobile racing driver Sarah Fisher's career and marketability are attributed to Walker. He signed two million dollars worth of corporate sponsorships for Fisher, including...
- The Fast Track to Loyalty. SOAT, MOLLY // Marketing News;Jun2014, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses the brand loyalty of fans of the automobile racing industry NASCAR. Topics include the association between NASCAR racers and corporate brands, the effect of corporate sponsors on NASCAR, drivers' thanking of sponsors during interviews, statistics on NASCAR fan demographics...
- COMPETITION 8.7.00. // AutoWeek;08/07/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 33, p62
Reports developments in automobile racing as of August 2000. Includes plans of Championship Automobile Racing Team racer Mo Nunn to transfer to Ford Cosworth from Mercedes-Benz; Use of Michelin tires by the F1 team Renault in 2001; Financial support awarded to Hockenheimring by the German...
- Looking for a winner. // Automotive Engineer;Sep99, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p93
Focuses on corporate sponsorship of racing automobiles in Great Britain. Performance of race driver David Coulthard in his McLaren-Mercedes; Impact of sponsorship on the automotive industry; Reference to XR Associates Ltd.
- Blanchard's bright future. Bannon, John // Australian Auto Action;5/19/2010, Issue 1391, p6
The article reports that Australian automobile racer Tim Blanchard will be sponsored by companies including Sirromet Wines Pty. Ltd., Cool Drive Distribution and Jaylec during the 2010 Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series in Australia.