- Write a caption. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2015, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p28
In this article, the author urges the readers to write a photograph caption for contractor company Agekil's staff who was sent to Source One Environmental's (SiE) training centre in Yorkshire, England for attending the course "the Pipe Doctor Lateral System Installation Course".
- CORRECTIONS. // Automotive News;6/16/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6312, p3
Corrections to articles in the previous issues including a story about U.S. franchised dealerships in the April 14, 2008 issue, a photo caption in the June 2, 2008 issue, and the personnel column in the June 9, 2008 issue are presented.
- Dunlopillo sells consumer division. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Harrogate, England-based Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. has sold its consumer division to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders AB as of November 2002. Growth opportunities for the company's consumer division; Emphasis on its core business by the company.
- Editor's Note. // Drug Discovery & Development;Jan2011, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p32
A correction to the caption of the images in the pages 14 and 15 of the November/December 2010 issue of the journal "Discovery & Development" is presented.
- Erratum to: Analysis of the Wsi18, a stress-inducible promoter that is active in the whole grain of transgenic rice. Nari Yi; Se-Jun Oh; Youn Shic Kim; Hyun-Jun Jang; Su-Hyun Park; Jin Seo Jeong; Sang Ik Song; Yang Do Choi; Ju-Kon Kim // Transgenic Research;Feb2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p165
A correction to the article "Analysis of the Wsi18, a stress-inducible promoter that is active in the whole grain of transgenic rice" is presented.
- Correction. // Retailing Today;6/26/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p4
A correction to a photograph caption was published in the June issue is presented.
- correction. // Furniture/Today;8/27/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p25
A correction to the captions of photographs that was published in the August 13, 2012 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // NEA Today;Feb2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
A correction for an article that was published in the January 2008 issue is presented.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p6
A correction to a photo caption that accompanied "Snack segment's lower price points give it an edge in battle for consumers' dollars," that was published in the June 26, 2006 issue is presented.