Curtain call for style
- Deal Makers. // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004 Supplement, Vol. 29, p40
Presents several deal makers in the furniture industry. Achievements of the president of Concept Marketing Group, Kerry Glasser; Career highlights of Budd Bugatch of Raymond James & Associates; Success of Julius Feinblum of Julius M. Feinblum Real Estate.
- Top Office Furniture Dealers. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/11/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p2
Presents a chart that ranked office furniture dealers in Utah based on gross sales in 2001.
- Celebrations at Style. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p5
Cites the relocation of home furnishings firm Style Furnishings to larger premises in England.
- Lane's legendary leaders and the realities of today. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the legendary leaders in the furniture industry and trade in the United States. Lessons learned from the business style of executive Ed Lane; Comments on the ability of Hmap Powell; Forecasts on the strategies to meet the needs of the consumers.
- Swimming with sales. Fletcher, Peter // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p26
Profiles Peter Fletcher, sales and marketing director of Sutcliffe Furniture. Industry break; Best piece of advice; Strangest customer complaint; Changes needed in the industry.
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2007, Issue 5548, p8
The article presents the views of executives and businesspeople in the furniture industry about stress in the workplace in Great Britain. According to Wendy Gingell of Material Things, working in a small company is more stressful than getting employed in a big firm in terms of doing tasks....
- obituaries. // Furniture/Today;1/2/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p34
The article presents several obituaries for executives and businesspeople in the furniture trade and industry in the U.S. including Arizona retail pioneer Sam A. Levitz, bedding industry veteran Frank Borreggine, and California Waterbeds founder Kim Kays, among others.
- Napier launches marketing company. // Furniture/Today;11/19/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of Napier Marketing Group, a full-service marketing, advertising and promotion agency, by Bill Napier, a former marketing executive with Ashley Furniture and Robinson & Robinson, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Napier shares that he will target retailers, placing...
- Economy, war threat create uncertainty. Heinzen, Jenny; Knell, Michael J.; O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p12
Presents views of executives in the furniture industry concerning their business outlook for 2003. Growth in demand; Improvement in production efficiencies; Problems facing retailers; Impact of war threats and terrorism.