A taste of things to come
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p23
Evaluates the quality of the Web site of furniture maker, Sanderson. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Failure by the site to provide enough information.
- Product Resource: On the Web. // Architectural Record;Jul2006, Vol. 194 Issue 7, p232
The article reviews several web sites, including the Cersaie international bath and tile exhibition web site available at www.cersaie.it, the Tivoli Home web site available at www.tivolihome.com and the International Solid Surface Fabricators Association web site available at www.issfa.org.
- Wolf updates Web site. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p88
Reports that top 100 chain Wolf Furniture has updated its Web site with an interactive room planner and interior designs tips. Features of the interactive room planner; Accessibility of the Web site; Availability of the job applications on the Web site.
- Browsing for beginners. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p24
Highlights Irish furniture manufacturer Gola Furniture's Web site. Features of the Web site; Accessibility and ease of navigation; Benefits provided by the Web site in terms of promoting the company's products. INSET: The verdict.
- Revamped American Leather Web site gets 40% more traffic. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p78
Reports that custom upholstery manufacturer American Leather has recorded increased traffic to its revamped Web site launched in April 2005 in the U.S. Percentage increase in site visits; Increase in the number of consumers asking questions or information; Features of the relaunched Web site.
- Igoe's double whammy. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p41
Features the website of bedroom furniture manufacturer Igoe Furniture. Accessibility; Ease of navigation; Visual appeal. INSET: Verdict.
- Bangladesh's data sources on the Internet. // Market: Asia Pacific;Jun2005, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
Lists Web sites that can be used to create a picture of the business and investment climate in Bangladesh as of June 2005.
- Information Sites. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p2
The article lists several information sites which includes WikiHow, Squidoo and Helium.
- Site inspection. Harwood, Susie; Smith, Paul; Armitt, Clairs // New Media Age;6/30/2005, p42
Evaluates several web sites from Great Britain. Wateraid.org/drinkwater from WaterAid; Chew2win.co.uk from Leaf UK; fifiandtheflowertots.com from Chapman Entertainment.