Imm takes the female viewpoint
- Backing the future. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p20
The article focuses on the contemporary furniture fair that used the occasion to take stock of its development and the impact it has had in raising the profile of Great Britain as a design hub. The event has certainly helped excite interest in British designers, and the list of satellite events...
- Upholstery sources aim to kick-start new year. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p106
The article reports that upholstery makers in Las Vegas, Nevada expect that the performance of winter furniture market will improve in 2008. They also hope that buyers will attend the exhibition at the Las Vegas Market because they will introduce more goods and programs than usual to generate...
- Decor news. // Australian House & Garden;Jun2003, Issue 6, p27
Presents information related to various productsused for home decoration. One of the events at Designex, the design show to be held in Melbourne in June 2003 will be the launch of Australia design icon Marc Newson's Ideal Standard range of wonderfully geometric bathroomware. 'Chi: Energy of...
- Autumn show takes to the road. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p34
The article reports on the bi-annual roadshows that is being planned by the British Interior Textile Association (BITA) to nine towns across England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales in September 2008. The show will exhibit interior furnishing products from top suppliers in Great Britain. Several...
- High Point Highlights. Molaro, Regina // License!;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p186
Looks at trends in home furnishings and lifestyle changes that are influencing design in the United States. Less formal dining and home entertainment options at the Home Furnishings Market held April 2004 in North Carolina; Pieces for transition from house to apartment and vice versa; Wood...
- Clever designs, calm colors hot in Denmark. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/24/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p94
Offers information on the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark. Exhibit of teak and other medium-toned woods; Display of the products of Trio Line; Popularity of wenge finished products from Gangso.
- Plastic perches. Minutillo, Josephine // Architectural Record;Apr2004, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p214
Imm cologne, Germany's leading furniture fair, fell victim to the sluggish economy with fewer exhibitors and visitors. Italian furniture leaders moved what is typically an offsite exhibition to the fairgrounds this year with one of the more interesting display booths showing off some of the...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"