- Gazeley rakes in profits in Watford. // Estates Gazette;2/21/2004, Issue 408, p30
Reports on the profits of Gazeley Properties from various sites it bought in 2003. Lot area of the warehouse it sold to Porcelanosa; Cost of the warehouse; Value of the John Lewis building it bought from Green Property.
- JLP denies sale rumours. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p1
Reports that chairman Stuart Hampson dismissed rumors pertaining to the sale of John Lewis Partnership and the dismissal of its staff.
- SWOT Analysis. // John Lewis Partnership plc SWOT Analysis;Nov2008, p1
A company profile of John Lewis Partnership PLC, which supplies consumer goods to the fashion, household and food markets, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which...
- John Lewis Partnership plc, SWOT ANALYSIS. // John Lewis Partnership plc SWOT Analysis;Feb2013, p1
A business analysis of John Lewis Partnership PLC, a company which privately held retailer operating supermarkets and department stores, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong brand image and customer...
- Sew far so good for JLP results. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p49
Reports on the increase in the profit posted by John Lewis Partnership in August 2001. Factors which contributed to the increase in profits.
- JLP's got linen sales covered. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Highlights the sales growth posted by the bed and linen coverings of John Lewis in the six months ended June 8, 2002. Comments from Jane Gethins, department store head.
- JLP profits decline. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British department and supermarket group John Lewis Partnership in the six months ending July 27, 2002.
- Good week at Home I for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p8
The article reports on the sales increase achieved by furniture company John Lewis Partnership PLC with the percentage of 17.7 in Great Britain as of June 5, 2010.
- Another strong week for JL Home. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2010, Issue 5703, p5
The article reports on the 14% increase in the weekly sales of John Lewis Partnership PLC.