- Fast Forward for Christmas. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p34
The article reports that Morris Furniture Group's successful new delivery service, FastForward service is responding to the seasonal surge in festive orders from retailers. It has so far helped over 1000 retailers to stock up in time for the festive season. Pre-Christmas delivery from the...
- Ready-to-sell merchants fill big niche. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p58
Presents the author's comments on his ready-to-sell furniture column for the "Furniture/Today" magazine in the U.S. Rationale for the ready-to-sell column; Factors for the success of ready-to-sell home furnishings; Quick delivery of ready-to-sell products desired by customers; Efforts of home...
- Morris denies relocation claims. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p4
Reports on the denial that Morris Furniture Group (MFG) has relocated its facility to Glasgow, Scotland. Discovery of an agreement that is still to be reached between the group and the Scottish Executive over compensation of employees; Schedule for the announcement of a decision; Views of MFG...
- G is for go. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p30
Examines Morris Furniture's production system for the G Plan range of furniture in Great Britain. Development of the collection's design; Facility used in furniture manufacturing; Surface finishing of products; Delivery of goods; Turnover; Future plans of the company. INSET: And there is Moore..
- Beautility's new Image stars at Manchester. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p2
Reports on the launching of Morris Furniture At Home's Beautility brand during the Manchester Furniture Show from July 16-19, 2000.
- Look who's talking. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p18
Features Morris Furniture, a Glasgow, Scotland-based furniture manufacturer. Marketing approach; Key aspects of business success; Overseas presence; Consumer relations; Product lines.
- Expanding Morris buys 400,000sq ft factory site. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p3
Reports that Morris Furniture Group has acquired a manufacturing plant at Rutherglen, near to its Castlemilk site in Glasgow, Scotland. Plans of transferring part of its operation to Rutherglen by spring 1999; Turning of the Castlemilk production to dedicated panel production; Comment by George...
- Thirsty work. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p9
The article highlights the participation of Morris Furniture Group in a one day charity Bike 'n' Hike event in Great Britain.
- May Majap Shipments Fall 13%: AHAM. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p68
The article reports on the decline of appliance factory shipments in the U.S. in May 2008, according to the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). The shipment has declined 13.4% to 6.5 million units, compared to the nearly 7.6 million shipped during the prior-year period. AHAM...