- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/20/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p39
Presents charts depicting the performance of brokerage and bank stocks in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004.
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p33
Presents tabular information on performance of stocks in the U.S. as of May 17, 2003.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p33
Presents data concerning bank and brokerage stocks ranked by performance as of November 3, 2004. Price per earning; Year-to-date change; Indices; Ticker symbol.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p29
Lists the top brokerage and bank stocks in the U.S., ranked by performance as of May 19, 2004. Stifel Financial; Friedman Billings Ramsey; Merrill Lynch; Raymond James; Morgan Stanley; Legg Mason; Jefferies Group; Wells Fargo; Keycorp; Bank of New York.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Alfaro, Raúl // Caribbean Business;6/15/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p12
The article assesses the stock performance of selected corporations in Puerto Rico for the week ending June 9, 2006. It discusses the decline of bank stocks, except for R&G Financial. The article also reports on the decline of the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite indexes. It also discusses the...
- Conversion, Default Risks Irk Investors. Davis, Paul // American Banker;4/30/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 82, p1
The article discusses actions that some feel the U.S. government may make regarding preferred bank stock holders. The author states that some feel that preferred bank stock holders may be pressured by the U.S. government to convert their preferred stock into common stock. The opinions of people...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p31
Ranks brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance as of December 30, 2003. Firms; AMEX Securities Broker Dealer; Indices.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p22
Presents charts depicting brokerage and bank stocks ranked by performance in the U.S. as of May 31, 2004.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p35
Presents graph and charts depicting the ranking of stocks in the U.S. Brokerage stocks ranked by performance; Performance ranking of bank stocks; Stock indices.