- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p36
Provides information pertaining to initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Orbitz; Franklin Bank; Falcon Financial Investment; Priced IPOs; New filings for the week December 4 to 10, 2003; Coming out of the quiet period; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p37
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings in the U.S. as of December 10, 2003. Nelnet; NPTest Holding; Aspen Insurance Holdings; Nexstar Broadcasting Corp; American Financial Realty; Newcastle Investment; LeapFrog Enterprises; Average price of the most recent 100 initial public...
- Who Wants to Be An Internet Billionaire? Fox, Justin // Fortune;11/8/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p40
Comments on the role of investment banks in the initial public offering (IPO) business. How online companies, like traditional businesses going public, hire investment bankers to manage the IPO; Why share price is set by the bankers; The author's opinion that the IPO business is an expensive...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p32
Provides information on initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States as of May 10, 2004. Navasive of San Diego, California; Pricing of IPO; New filings as from April 28 to May 5, 2004.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p32
No abstract available.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p39
Presents charts and graphs on the aftermarket performance of stocks in the U.S. as of December 2003. Initial public offering performance (IPO) in 2003; Accredited home lenders; Acusphere; Performance of recent IPOs and stock offerings.
- They're back! Get ready for another wave of Net IPOs. Kirkpatrick, David // Fortune;9/15/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 5, p216
The article comments on the outlook for Internet company initial public offerings, with the view that a dot-com resurgence is long overdue. The best examples are Google and Salesforce.com. Google, less than five years old, now powers more than 200 million web searches per day, employs over 1,000...
- COMPANY TO Watch: JAZZ SEMICONDUCTOR. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;12/20/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 51, p3
Suggests that Jazz Semiconductor is a company on the way up. How the company has been waiting to sell shares to the public; Reasons for the delay which involve the finances of three of the company's clients; Expectation a public offering will be made in 2005; Projected stock sale income.
- The Return of the Billion-Dollar IPO. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p28
Predicts the return of the billion-dollar initial public offerings in 2004. Equity bankers' optimism that China Life Insurance Co. Ltd.'s initial public offering is their "ghost of things to come"; Expected billion-dollar initial public offerings from U.S. companies; Implications for bankers...