Internet Highway Report
- Can you trust financial Web sites? Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;8/20/2001, Vol. 78 Issue 16, p1 7
Discusses the findings of a study on financial Web sites. Comparison between financial Web sites and financial planners; Difference among financial Web sites.
- SITINGS. Daragahi, Borzou // Money;Oct2000, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p137
Presents information on two financial websites, Prophet Finance and Tara Portfolio Systems. Purpose of Prophet Finance which is the technical analysis of stocks; Development of Tara Portfolio by finance professor Thomas Rhee; Design of the web site which offers recommendations on how to achieve...
- Internet highway report... // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Presents an array of Web sites related to investment and personal finance planning that financial planners can use. Includes the American Stock Exchange; Invest Quest; Standard & Poor's Managed Funds Rating; Chicago Stock Exchange; National Association of Investors Corporation.
- A GUIDE TO OUR NEW ONLINE CONTENT. // Research;Jul2012, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p10
The article reviews the web site located at www.AdvisorOne.com which offers news, analysis and advice to investment advisors.
- Hancock Takes Looming Retirement Issues Head-On. // Money Management Executive;11/16/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p4
The article reviews the web site findtheanswers.com designed by John Hancock.
- Communication Tools for NAIFA States and Locals. Ragan, Lorri // Advisor Today;Feb2009, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p51
The article reviews the web site Communications Corner, www.naifa.org/benefits/commcorner from National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
- A GUIDE TO OUR NEW ONLINE CONTENT. // Research;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
The article reviews the website www.AdvisorOne.com which offers news, analysis and advices to financial advisors.
- Online mate offers helping hand. Rich, Sara // Money Management;9/13/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p8
The article reviews the Web site Ratesmate.com.au.
- Make the Most of NAIFA's Free Online Library. // Advisor Today;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p50
The article reviews the Web site National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Virtual Library, located at www.naifa.org/benefits/vsa/index.cfm, from the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.