Coastal Carolina Council Tees Up First Golf Tourney
- SALARA plans golf tourney. // Inside Tucson Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p21
Reports that the Southern Arizona Lodging and Resort Association is planning a golf tournament in Arizona to benefit its scholarship fund. List of the association's elected officers and board of directors.
- Tee Up For GCTA Golf Tournament. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p53
The article announces the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) 9th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament on January 19, 2008 at the Quarry Golf Club in San Antonio, Texas. The proceeds of the tournament will fund the GCTA's college scholarship program. The major tournament sponsors are:...
- GCTA Golf Tournament Registration Opens. // Underground Construction;Oct2006 Supplement, p4
The article reports on the 8th Annual Underground Construction Technology Scholarship Golf Tournament of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA) that will be held on January 29, 2007. All the proceeds of the tournament, which will be held at the Glennloch Farms Golf Club in Houston, Texas,...
- ASHFoundation Golf Benefit Raises $40,000 for Research and Scholarship Programs. Ryan, Beverly // ASHA Leader;3/21/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on the money raised during the American Speech-Language Hearing Foundation's 10th Annual Golf Benefit Classic which was held at the Disney's Eagle Pines Golf Course in Orlando, Florida. Approximately 40,000 dollars was raised at the said event. It was participated by 40...
- Teeing off for the future. // JCK;Aug2006 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 177, p108
The article reports on the 7th annual golf tournament of the Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America. Proceeds from the event will be used to provide scholarships to students in jewelry-related programs. Scholarships are available to those in the industry who are interested in furthering...
- Urban league seeks golf tourny sponsors. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/30/98, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p60
Focuses on the schedule of the Urban League of Long Island Inc.'s 1998 annual golf tournament in New York. Aim of the event.
- NTIC PAC plans golf for Baltimore meeting. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2011, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p38
The article reports that the National Tank Truck Carriers Political Action Committee (NTTC PAC) will host its annual golf event on May 22, 2011 at Bulle Rock Golf Course in Baltimore, Maryland.
- SIMBA swing to Andersons. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep99, p14
Reports the golf tournament of Scottish Independent Merchants Buying Association; Sponsor of the tournament; Host for the prize giving ceremony.
- LPGA to return in March. // Golf World;11/29/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 21, p33
Provides information on the 2003 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour season. Schedule of the golf tournaments; Location of the tournaments; Prize money.