Prius: A look at Toyota's hybrid
- Coming to America? // Automotive Industries;Sep2004, Vol. 184 Issue 9, p8
Looks at the possibility of producing the Prius hybrid automobile of Toyota Motor Corp. in the U.S. Toyota facilities that could aid in the production of the automobile in the country; Reasons behind the possible mass production of the Prius model with little investment; Main obstacle in...
- Toyota Prius. // Brand Strategy;Jun2005, Issue 193, p28
Focuses on the increase of sales of Toyota Prius, the energy efficient hybrid car, manufactured by Toyota Motor Corp. in England. Number of Prius cars sold worldwide since the first generation Prius was launched in the year 1997; Classification of Prius cars as the world's first and most...
- Toyota Auris Hybid. Smy, Damion // Auto Express;12/5/2012, Issue 1246, p42
The article evaluates the Toyota Auris Hybrid automobile.
- Battery included. Toth, David // Westchester County Business Journal;1/30/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the growing demand for hybrid cars in the U.S. According to Toyota Motor fleet field manager Tom Voll, the demand for its Prius has outstripped the automobile manufacturer's ability to supply the hybrid model. Thus, it is investing in additional plant infrastructure to...
- Toyota unleashes 414bhp hybrid Yaris. // Autocar;9/11/2013, p19
The article offers brief information on the 414bhp Yaris Hybrid automobile from Toyota Motor Corp.
- Toyota Prius Energy Monitor. Goins, Liesa // Men's Health;Sep2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p72
Presents information on the gas-electric Toyota Prius hybrid car from Toyota Motor Corp.
- Toyota's new Auris turns on style. Smy, Damion // Auto Express;8/22/2012, Issue 1231, p10
The article previews the Toyota Auris hybrid car.
- Hybrid Prius gives Toyota an expensive first. Crain, Keith // Automotive News;10/27/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5737, p12
Opinion. Discusses the Prius hybrid-powertrain vehicle from Toyota Motor Corp. The expectation of Toyota losing money due to low selling price of the Prius; Mention of the Big 3 United States automakers in the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles (PNGV) as not willing to take the loss...
- The future of hybrids by Toyota. // Asian Pacific Post;10/4/2012, p19
The article explores the future of hybrid automobiles from Toyota.