On the management side
- Behind the Scenes of a Talent Search. Manheim, Gene // Home Textiles Today;3/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p15
The article focuses on the author's insights on the significance of approaches to attract potential executive personnel who will willingly and effectively handle senior-level and corporate board positions.
- 20. Sales Management and Selling. Regan, William J. // Journal of Marketing;Oct64, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p110
The article presents an abstract of the article "Executive and Sales Aptitude Testing," by Henry Eilbirt.
- SOAP NOTES. Barker, Angela // Massage Magazine;Jun2008, Issue 145, p48
The article offers tips in writing subjective objective assessment plan for massage therapist.
- New benchmarks. // NZ Business;Mar95, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p8
Announces the New Zealand Qualifications Authority's (NZQA) plan of developing a management program for strategic managers. Assessment and recognition of competent managers; Collaborative efforts with Australian Industry and educational representatives; Launching of management programs by New...
- Fraught process. Fletcher, Clive // People Management;7/9/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p42
Discusses individual assessment processes for managers. Purpose of executive assessments; Approaches to assessment process; Potential conflicts; Rules that organizations commissioning external assessments can use as guides.
- Decision-Making Styles among Australian, New Zealand, Chinese and Philippine Managers: A... Saffu, Kojo; Mamman, Aminu // International Journal of Management;Sep99, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p346
Presents information on a study which compared the decision-making styles among managers in the different socio-economic environments. Details on the decision styles; Survey done on business managers from Australia, the Philippines, China and New Zealand attending short courses at universities...
- CEO Performance Appraisal: Review and Recommendations. Newman, John F.; Tyler, Larry // Journal of Healthcare Management;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the Chief Executive Officer performance appraisal (CEO PA) in the United States. Relationship between executive responsibility increase and quality of PA acquisition; Realities of CEO PA; Problems and improvement approaches to CEO problems; Strategies for successful CEO PA system.
- Career moves. Crowley, Aileen // PC Week;3/11/96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, pE5
Features a career game for information technology executives aimed at assessing skills as IT executives.
- New rules for a new calendar. // Managing People at Work;Jan2011, Issue 346, p6
The article suggests managers to take time planning for a professional development as well as establishing rules to test one's performance.