`I'm not ready to do nothing.'
- Senior power. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on senior citizens who returned to work after retirement, with emphasis on the Bonnie Bell program. Background information on the seniors only production line at Bonnie Bell's Lakewood headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio; How retired nurse Fran Stetz views the program; Comments from Jess...
- Seniors in the hood. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Apr99, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the employment of senior workers in the production line of the cosmetic manufacturer Bonne Bell in Lakewood, Ohio. Training program for old workers to pack up Lip Smackers, Lip Lix and other beauty products for teenaged girls; Number of senior workers who are mostly retirees; Work...
- Outdoor makeup, you say? Well, tan my hide! Verschoth, Anita // Sports Illustrated;11/22/1971, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p86
The article presents an amusing account of Jess Bell's Bonne Bell Cosmetics company. It describes the family business which his father started in 1927 in Cleveland, Ohio. He took over from his father in 1959 and aimed his cosmetics at skiing with his ski lipstick then suntan and high-altitude...
- Happy Birthday LiP SMACKER. // Girls' Life;Apr/May2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on different Lip Smacker flavored lip glosses which readers can win during celebration of 40 years of the brand.
- Bonne Belle targets teen market. // Drug Store News;10/9/95, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p15
Reports on Lakewood, Ohio-based Bonne Belle's emergence as an expert on the teen and pre-teen markets. Glammy award for Bonne Belle's 1994 joint promotion with Longs Drug; Data base of teen and pre-teen customers.
- Bottled Emotion gets new spin. L.K. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/15/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p8
Reports on Bonne Bell Inc.'s expansion of its Bottled Emotion fragrances to include a range of bath and cosmetics products. Bonne's plans for the brand; Target customers; Bonne's existing line of scents; Sales of Bottled Emotion in 1998.
- Bonne Bell Freshens Up at 75. Klepacki, Laura // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/9/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 95, p8
Reports on the 75th anniversary of the cosmetic firm Bonne Bell in the U.S. Opening of a showroom and business offices; List of cities with offices of Bonne Bell; Location of its manufacturing plant.
- Vendors still looking for fountain of youth. Brookman, Faye // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/97, Vol. 174 Issue 94, p10
Features Bonne Belle Inc.'s Bottled Emotion collection of fragrances. Townley Cosmetics' licensing of a line of beauty products under the name Sanrio; Target consumers of the perfume.
- Bonne Bell's second life. Klepacki, Laura // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/21/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 98, Teen Report p10
Reports on Lakewood, Ohio-based cosmetics manufacturer Bonne Belle Inc.'s product launchings targeting the teenage market in the United States. Product lines; Includes eye and lip shades; Sales performance; Marketing strategies.