- Nike, Reebok stride into outdoor shoe ads. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;3/28/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p38
Reports on the national advertising campaigns launched by Nike and Reebok International to promote outdoor footwear. Decline in basketball shoe sales of Nike in 1993; Launch of print campaign plugging Air Deschutz sports sandals; Introduction of Cliffhanger television advertisement by Reebok;...
- Nike-Reebok: Retail faceoff. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 84, p16
Focuses on the renewed competition between Nike and Reebok with the opening of Nike's NikeTown In New York. Comparison of the two companies' flagship stores in New York; Reebok's plans for opening more stores in 1997.
- Footlight parade. Miller, Pamela // Women's Sports & Fitness;Aug93, Vol. 15 Issue 5, Impact p4
Describes how Nike and Reebok are barnstorming health clubs with traveling shows. Reebok's full bill of workout regimes, including City Jam, Slide Reebok, Bodywalk and Power Step Reebok; Nike's Total Body Conditioning; Products; Reebok University.
- Activists Call on Nike and Reebok. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 19, p15
Reports on labor and student activitists' call for Nike and Reebok to help get factory employees at Kukdong, Mexico back to their work and to improve their working conditions. Dismissal of Kukdong factory workers after joining a strike; Reasons for the strike of factory workers; Comments of...
- Reebok and Nike battle for football fans. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/14/2002, p2
Reports the launching of rival football tournaments of Reebok and Nike in England. Type of games introduces by the Reebok; Aim of introducing Sofa Games.
- Shaq, Michael take off gloves, put on the shoes. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;10/11/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p48
Reports on the sales competition between Nike Inc. and Reebok International. Increase in sales of Reebok International; Decrease in sales of Nike due to Michael Jordan's retirement; Reebok's marketing campaign through Shaquille O'Neal; Shaq Attaq shoes; Status of competition in January 1994.
- Light As A Feather. Mackenzie, Natalie Gingerich // Self;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p88
The article lists shoes which include Nike Inc. Free TR, Reebok International Ltd. RealFlex and Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove.
- Thurber Tackles Nike Take-Off With Terry Tate. Champagne, Christine // SHOOT;2/14/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on the advertisement of shoe manufacturer company Reebok International Ltd. that was a parody of sportswear company Nike Inc.'s advertisement Streaker. Person who developed the character of the Terry Tate in the advertisement; Challenge faced by the director Rawson Thurber regarding the...
- health: GET FIT FAST. // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p90
The article offers brief information on several sneakers including Nike Air Pegasus from Nike Inc., Reebok Scream 2.0 from Reebok International Ltd. and Balance W630v2.