- Workforce.com. Raphael, Todd // Workforce (10928332);Nov99, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p16
Cites information from the Web site of `Workforce.' Functions in human resource which can be tracked and proven to be profitable to the company; Views on conducting exit interviews with employees who are being fired; Responses of Epstein, Becker & Green to some questions at WORKFORCE Legal Forum.
- Making the List. Lachnit, Carroll // Workforce (10928332);Jan2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p12
Introduces a series of articles on trends in human resource from 1922 through 2002 in the United States, published in the January 2002 issue of 'Workforce' periodical.
- HR cyberspace. Frost, Mike // HR Magazine;Mar97, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p32
Presents different Web sites concerning human resources. List of Web sites for tracking legal trends; Web site about comprehensive guide to effective interviewing; Web site of the Internal Revenue Service; Web site of The Employment Statistics Home Page. INSET: A site for sore ears?..
- Harness the power of HRMS. Greengard, Samuel // Workforce;Jun97, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p29
Discusses information on human resources management system (HRMS). Factors for the success of the systems; Statement of Kevin Pereau, consultant for Cambridge Technology Partners of San Ramon, California on the cost of HRMS package; Other issues regarding HRMS. INSETS: Is centralized computing...
- Computer is resource for human resources help. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/26/98, Vol. 16 Issue 21, pB-4
Highlights the availability of an Web-based resource for the human resources (HR) divisions of small- to medium-sized companies. Site's provision of hiring plans, performance reviews and employee discipline evaluation; HR consultant Jo Valenti and Imagination Factory's Ted Bailey as creators of...
- Human resources. // Online;May/Jun97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p14
Presents information on various Web sites pertaining to human resources. Web site launched by Internet Business Network; Issues covered on a Web site by Cornell University's School of Industrial Labor Relations and `Human Resource Executive' magazine; Information on a job search and recruiting...
- Forum watch. // Workforce;Dec98, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p12
Presents excerpts from conversations on the `Workforce' Online HR forums. Topics covered in the forums; Comments sent in through the `feedback' button.
- Expertise at your fingertips. Adams III, John T. // HRMagazine;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on the Society for Human Resource Management's Web site on the Internet. Web site address; Information available for SHRM members and non-members.
- Of mice and men. Trapp, Roger // People Management;6/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p24
Focuses on the use of electronic-human resources (e-HR) in improving personnel functions. Reason for organizations' use of e-HR; Approach of Cisco Systems in implementing its technology; Benefits of e-HR. INSETS: How Cisco Systems 'manages by exception';Pushing the boat out;E-HR for...