- Online Ads Get Even More Personal. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;08/23/99, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p34
Focuses on a service to be offered by Delphi Forums that will let viewers pick their own advertisements as they enter the site of the company. Purpose of offering the service; Challenges to be faced by the company in offering the service; Advertisers signed by Delphi.
- SERIALST and the global serials community: The five year evolution of an electronic discussion... MacLennan, Birdie // Serials Review;Fall96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p1
Discusses the evolution of SERIALST, an open, informal, electronic discussion forum for serial related concerns in libraries from 1990 to 1995. Foundation of a serials forum; Conceptualization of a framework; Scope and composition; Professional responsibilities and ethical dilemmas of...
- Net health. // U.S. News & World Report;11/13/95, Vol. 119 Issue 19, p119
Mentions a new site on the World Wide Web called `The Body.' Ability of users to talk to medical experts about questions pertaining to HIV and AIDS; Contact point.
- PLUG.IN. // Billboard;07/29/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 31, p78
Offers the conference schedule for Plug-In: The Future of Music, the fifth annual Jupiter Online Music Forum.
- `Filtered forums' let you decide what's witty and insightful, who's a bozo. Metcalfe, Bob // InfoWorld;04/21/97, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p109
Focuses on the collaborative filtering of online chat rooms, electronic-mail discussion lists, bulletin boards and newsgroups. Content concerns; Editing issues; Evaluation of community content by participants.
- SIA Hosts 2002 Security Industry Forum. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p21
Presents the schedule for the 2002 Security Industry Forum at the Westin Innisbrook Resort in Tampa Bay, Florida. Host of the forum; Web site of the forum; Discussion on issues of electronic security equipment and services.
- Can We Chat? Monroe, Linda // Buildings;Aug99, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p8
Editorial. Encourages participants to exchange ideas via FM Forum, an industry-wide discussion group on the Internet for facilities professionals. Details on the creation of FM Forum; Features the four major areas of discussion; Advantages offered by FM Forum.
- USPS shows off Internet services. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;09/18/98, Vol. 183 Issue 12, p33
Focuses on the United States Postal Service's PostOffice Online and Post electronic courier service (ECS), which were showcased at two events. Services offered by PostOffice Online; Its components; What ECS provides.
- Solomon opens WebForum. // Accounting Technology;Jan98, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Solomon Software has opened an Internet forum for its channel partners called WebForum.