Spike Pins UFC Reality Show
- Gauls galled over doc coin for 'Popstars' James, Alison // Daily Variety;10/22/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the reaction of French television production representatives to the decision of granting 800,000 francs in documentary aid to the reality show 'Popstars.'
- CABLE TV'S HIT MAN. Eumstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p10
The article features American television producer Craig Piligan. It focuses on Piligan's success in the reality television industry by producing top-rated series including "The Ultimate Fighter," "Ghost Hunters" and "American Chopper." Furthermore, he partners with various television channels...
- Muslim scholars score a hit on Malaysian reality show. Yeow, Julia // South Asian Post;7/22/2010, p20
The article offers information on the Malaysian reality show "Young Imam" wherein ten contestants, aged 18-27, of different status, from cleric to student to businessman and farmer, competing for the cash and fame.
- FACE-OFF. RUDGE, CHARLOTTE // InStyle;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p50
This article compares the main characters of the reality television shows "Jersey Girls" and "Jersey Shore."
- 4 THINGS WE'D LOVE TO ASK THE... JENNER SISTERS. // Dolly;Aug2014, Issue 524, p14
The article enumerates the questions that the periodical staff want to ask the Kardashian reality television family, including favorite name starting with the letter K, member of the family with the best dance moves and reason behind Kylie dyeing her hair green.
- House of Pain. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;5/25/2007, Issue 935, p74
The article reviews the reality television program "The Ultimate Fighter 5."
- Blood Sport. Hyson, Sean // Men's Fitness;Sep2005, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p117
Focuses on the reality television program "The Ultimate Fighter," aired on Spike TV. Factors that contributed to the increased ratings of the television program; Strategy used by the program to test the discipline of the boxers; Contestants of the second season of the show.
- Are short-run reality series a long-term fix? Ryan, Leslie // Electronic Media;1/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1A
Reports on the strategy adopted by broadcast networks. Emphasis on short-run reality series as medium and long term solution for certain time slots; Creation of time slots for reality television shows by cable network channels ABC and CBS; Popular reality shows of different cable networks.
- How to tame the rude tube. McGovern, Celeste // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;03/02/98, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p28
Presents complaints of Alberta parents on the television viewing habits of their teenaged children. The distressing amount of reality-based programming; The continuous pushing of limits of the program content; Shows popular among teenagers, such as `Dawson's Creek' and `Jerry Springer'; The...