It's Meet the Press for Comcast Execs
- THE 100 The Top 10. // CableFAX Magazine;Apr2014, p6
The article features the top 10 corporate executives who were listed in the CableFax 100. Executives include Brian Roberts, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of American telecommunications company Comcast Corp., Stephen B. Burke, CEO of media and entertainment company NBCUniversal, and...
- COMCAST EXECS GET PAY CUTS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p32
The article reports on the compensation cuts receive by Comcast Corp. executives in 2007 from 20% to 25%. Its chairman Brian Roberts had dwindle his salary down by $3 million in 2006. Chief operating officer Steve Burk has also seen his total compensation down by 12%. However, the firm's founder...
- Grudge Match. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;5/3/2016, Vol. 331 Issue 15, p24
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp. leaders Brian Roberts and Steve Burke after they failed to acquire the unrivaled family entertainment Disney. It reveals that the cable giant's NBCUniversal arm is pushing a deal to buy DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. in order to compete with...
- ROBERTS, BURKE HOLD 'TOWN MEETING' Lafayette, Jon // Multichannel News;1/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the statements of Comcast Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts and NBCUniversal Inc. CEO Steve Burke during their meeting in December 2010 that talks about personnel management.
- You and What Army? // CableFAX Daily;2/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the conflict between Verizon Corp. and Comcast Corp. Criticisms by Comcast CEO Brian Roberts against Verizon's fiber optic services; Claims by Roberts that Verizon would be a 4th-tier video player; Response by Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg to Roberts's claims.
- Comcast mum on NBC Uni. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;11/5/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that Comcast Corp. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts has promised continued returns to shareholders as he tried to quell fears that a deal with NBC Universal would not be in the interest of investors.
- Comcast's Roberts And the Wearin' Of the Green. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on Comcast Corp. chairman Brian Roberts, who was seen sporting at the Green Jacket presentation at the Masters.
- Brian Roberts: Stretching Comcast's reach through new technology. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;8/2/93, Vol. 123 Issue 31, p29
Interviews president of Comcast Corp. Brian Roberts. Retransmission-consent regulations with broadcasters; Relationship between cable and broadcasters; NBC Inc.'s three-channel offer; Cable rate regulations; Role of the National Cable Television Association; Comcast Systems; Cable-channel...
- TURMOIL AND TRIUMPH: THE 1990s. // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p28
The article discusses major happenings of media and communication services provider Comcast Corp. in the 1990s which includes the joining of Brian Roberts as the chief executive officer (CEO) in 1990, a fire at its headquarters in 1991, and launch of first broadband product Comcast@Home in 1996.