Calif. Charter System Gets In the Swim
- Charter Gets Aggressive With HDTV. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;6/10/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p22
Reports on the marketing campaign for high-definition (HD) television from Charter Communications Inc. Rate of HD-capable Scientific Atlanta Inc. box; Accessibility of HD programming; Deployment of a variety of promotional tactics.
- Charter Pipeline Hits the Road in N.C. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;03/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p30
Reports on Charter Communications Inc.'s use of a pair of mobile vehicles to demonstrate the company's high-speed cable modem and digital cable services in the United States. Plan to perform demonstrations at home and garden shows, business expositions, malls and other retail locations.
- With $1.1 Billion Sale, Charter Grabs the Limelight. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the sale of Charter Communications Inc.'s B2/B+ rated three tranche-debt bond issue. Joint bookrunners for company; Interest in high-yield debt as investors continue to grow more confident that the U.S. is rebounding from recession; Efforts to complete digital network and introduce...
- Charter picks 3Com modems for St. Louis. // CED;Jul99, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p12
Reports on Charter Communications' introduction of the CableLabs Certified 3Com modem for its Saint Louis, Missouri market. Expansion of Charter's high-speed data service offering; Solution to upgrade modem system to two-way operation.
- Welcome Back, Charter: MSO Returns to NASDAQ. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p20
The article reports on the return of multisystem operator (MSO) Charter Communications Inc. at the NASDAQ Market System in the U.S.
- From Analog to Digital: Charter Sheds Light on Impending Broadcast Technology Transition. // PR News;8/10/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 31, p4
The article presents a case study on the preparation done by Charter Communications, the fourth largest cable provider in the U.S., for the broadcast technology transition. Charter Communications started the process for the digital transition with an integrated marketing campaign. The marketing...
- Ready, Set, Launch. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p28
Reports on the deployment of the video-on-demand service by Charter Communications in the U.S. as of October 2002. VOD launches planned by the company by the end of 2002; Significance of the VOD unit to the company's operation; Marketing strategies adopted for VOD deployment.
- Business & Finance. // Christian Science Monitor;7/29/99, Vol. 91 Issue 170, p20
Offers business and finance related news briefs as of July 29, 1999. How a smaller-than-expected June gain in new orders for costly manufactured goods was reported by the United States Commerce Department; How Charter Communications Inc., plans to raise money in an initial public offering of stock.
- NAILED IT. // DM News;7/13/2009, p6
An interview with Phil Bellaria, vice president of retention and loyalty marketing at Charter Communications Inc. is presented. When asked about the launch of the company's Live It With Charter program, he mentions the program as a way to stand out and provide extra value to their consumers...