An Animal Lover's Dream Job
- Animal Planet is getting real with taxidermy. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/14/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 9, p18
A preview of the television program "Romance is Dead" which will be aired by Animal Planet in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Bigfoot, Tatt oos and the Apocalypse. // Multichannel News;11/19/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p25
The article argues on the credibility of several television programs including telivision network Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot and Spike's Tattoo Nightmares.
- ANIMAL PLANET: BANANAS. Gallagher, Brian Thomas // New York;12/10/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p102
The article reviews the television program "Orangutan Island," on the Animal Planet Network.
- 'Bear 'market at Animal Planet. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;4/16/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 13, p5
The article reports that the television network Animal Planet which had aired the program "The Bear Whisperer," as a special in January 2010 has ordered its three more episodes with plans of ordering more, as of April 16, 2010.
- BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM. // Multichannel News;11/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the broadcasting industry. Premiere of "Vietnam in HD" television (TV) program on November 8, 2011, gained 2.1 million viewership. Premiere of "Hell on Wheels," TV program on November 6, 2011, gained 3.1 household rating. Showtime is showcasing thirteen...
- Amateur critics in the TV spotlight as 'Check, Please!' finds new markets. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;8/21/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the national expansion of a popular Public Broadcasting Television talk show "Check Please!" following its success in Chicago, Illinois and in San Francisco. Next year, Los Angeles can expect to have its version of the talk show on the PBS station KCET, which just signed...
- MR to sponsor Tracks Ahead. // Model Railroader;Apr2004, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the airing of the television series program "Tracks Ahead" for the sixth season beginning in the fall of 2005 over at Milwaukee Public Television. Exploration of every aspect of railroad design and modelling; Features of the television program.
- Digital children's channels: A comparative analysis of three locally launched services. Lustyik, Katalin; Zanker, Ruth // International Journal of Digital Television;2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p159
There are over two billion children worldwide under the age of 18, who are targeted by an increasing number of television channels solely dedicated to them. As such globally circulated programmes and networks expand their reach using digital platforms, is there a need - and room for - locally...
- Comedy verite: contemporary sitcom form. Mills, Brett // Screen;Spring2004, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p63
The majority of the analysis of television sitcom form argues that it has, in contrast to many other television genres, developed little since it was first created. Arising out of the U.S. networks' desire to employ popular comedic vaudeville names in regular formats and timeslots, the genre...