Late Night Browsing
- Books for Bankers. // ABA Banking Journal;Jul82, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p81
Lists several books for bankers in the U.S.
- Books by Advisors, for Advisors. // Financial Planning;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses a report on the list of 10 books written by former financial advisors published in the Financial-Planning.com website, published within the issue.
- New products in IAFP Resource Center. // Financial Planning;Sep97 Supplement IAFP Convention, Vol. 27, p38
Cites two products for financial advisers released by the International Association for Financial Planning. `Protecting Your Practice,' by Katherine Vesseness; Certified Financial Planner Code of Ethics.
- Kiyosaki's Latest. Topkis, Maggie // Money;Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p85
These are anxious days, and a lot of investors are looking for both solid advice and a way to feel better about the financial road ahead. Will they find them in Rich Dad's Prophecy, the latest book in the Rich Dad series by financial author Robert Kiyosaki? Consider that few prophets have ever...
- FINANCIAL ADVISERS & PLANNERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p71
A list of the top financial advisers and planners in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of advisers and/or planners is presented, including Morgan Stanley, The Wealth Management Group and Nevada State Bank.
- Top 18 financial advisers in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p44A
Introduces the top 18 financial advisers in New York rated by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 to October 31, 1997, according to Securities Data Company.
- Publications and videos. // Aging;1993, Issue 365, p71
Discusses the brochure `A Woman's Guide to Pension Rights,' which is available from AARP Fulfillment.
- CFP offers financial planning resources. // Bank Marketing;Feb94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the products released by the College for Financial Planning for financial planners who are computerizing their practice. Course called `Computerizing Your Financial Planning Practice'; Publication of a book called `Computer Software Resource Guide.'
- Largest money managers. Szappanos, Anna // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/23/93, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p26
Ranks the largest money managers in Cleveland, Ohio, by assets managed locally. Total tax-exempt assets; Minimum account; Chief investment officer; Number of portfolio analysts on staff.