Financial Planning History Made in Malaysia
- MANAGING THE MONEY FLOWS OF A COMPANY. Kovda, N. I. // Economics & Law;2014, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p9
Article is devoted to the analysis of the factors influencing management of cash flows of the enterprise. On the basis of the analysis of statistical financial information the conclusion about primary influence of system of financial management on movement of cash flows is drawn
- Financial Planning Associates Inc. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 46, pS21
The article features the products and services offered by Financial Planning Associates Inc. Its primary purpose is to assist clients in establishing and achieving their financial objectives by applying a high degree of technical competence to an analysis of personal goals. It also aims to...
- Companies Consolidating Cash Management Providers. // Financial Executive;Apr2007, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p9
The article discusses the trend of large corporations consolidating their banking business with one or two key banks in which they intend to forge long-term and sustainable cash management relationships. This conclusion comes from a study performed by Greenwich Associates. Companies say that the...
- News Briefs. // Money Management;2/7/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p25
The article offers news briefs within the financial services industry in Australia in 2008. Six of Merxers's plus funds has received the highest possible rating from Lonsec, a leading Australian research house, on its Australian multi-manager funds. The 2020 DIRECTINVEST, Financial Wisdom and...
- Cash Management Overhaul Planned. Bills, Steve // American Banker;8/19/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 159, p7
The author reports on a conference call that will be sponsored by Accredited Standards Committee X9 Inc. regarding cash management reporting standards. Specific topics discussed in the article include changes that are going to be made to cash management specifications, a time frame that has been...
- Low Margins and Regulation Create Cash Management Challenges. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p54
With interest rates expected to remain relatively flat for at least another year, generating returns on cash pools has and will continue to be a challenge, said panelists at the 30th annual RMA conference on securities lending.
- Cash is king - so is a cash culture in your business. BISSONEITE, LAURIE // Northern Ontario Business;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p4
The article offers the author's perspectives on the importance of a cash management culture in business enterprises.
- Mapping out the journey ahead. Wilkinson, John // Money Management;11/20/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p22
Focuses on the financial planning strategy adopted by the Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Financial Services in 2003. Factors that influenced its adoption; Remarks from sales and marketing director Phil Turnbull; Services offered by RACV; Platform used by RACV advisers.
- Driving your business further. McDermott, Ian // Money Management;1/31/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p15
The author outlines key due diligence practices that are vital to marketing financial planning business in Australia. It states that the firm must develop policy and procedures that fit the business. It should include the responsibilities and expectations of each stakeholder, as well as...