Shifting U.S. Demographics
- A Melting Pot for the 21st Century. // Newsweek;9/27/1999, Vol. 134 Issue 13, p37
Looks at United States demographic trends. Number of US residents born elsewhere, and percentage of the population; Change; Immigrants' origins; Reasons.
- POPULATION PRADIGM SHIFT MANDATES NEW MARKETING. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on multicultural diversity of American consumers with reference to the every day changing demographics and spending habits of American consumers and its effect on retail trade as of May 20, 2002. Overview of increase in the population of the U.S. by July 1, 2001 as reported by the U.S....
- GRAPH OF THE WEEK. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;2/21/2003, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p3
Presents a graphical representation of the U.S. population broken down by race and ethnicity according to the U.S. Bureau of Census., as of February 2003.
- Facts. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar2005, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p11
Presents excerpts from the "Facts for Features" column of the U.S. Census Bureau, published march 1, 2005.
- New world order. // Crain's Cleveland Business;07/12/99, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p10
Focuses on the growth of population in Ohio. Population estimates released by the United States Census Bureau; Economic implications of the population growth.
- North Carolina demographics. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/20/98, Vol. 204 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the survey of population of North Carolina as released by the United States Bureau of the Census statistics on 1995. Prediction of the population of North Carolina by year 2025; Description of North Carolina's demography.
- Population update. // American Demographics;Jan99, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p28
Presents an update on the population count in the United States as determined by the Department of Census.
- Pima County falls short of 1M mark. McNamara, Patrick // Inside Tucson Business;3/18/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the data released by the U.S. Census which highlights the decreasing number of the population in Pima County, Arizona.
- 8 million and counting. // Business News New Jersey;03/23/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
Reports the increasing number of residents in New Jersey based on the figures released by the United States Bureau of Census. How Benjamin Franklin described the state; Listing of counties with decreasing number of residents; Details on the decreasing number of business in the state.