Bag 'em up
- Bagging it up. // Packaging Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p26
Features the new eclipse polybagger 550 from Renaddress. Formation of mailing bags from the roll; Supply of the system.
- Poly Wants A Bagger. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));May2004, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p23
The PS-200U semiautomatic bagging machine from Sankosha USA Inc. can increase production by packaging up to 200 garment orders per hour. The PS-200U operates with 7-inch-wide PE or PP poly garment bags and works automatically on lengths of up to 51 inches, the company says.
- Product showcase: Interpack special. // Dairy Industries International;Mar2002, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p30
Evaluates several plant equipment and machinery. Description of the Flexible Packing System from Ishida; Information on the SL904 carton endloader from Bradman Lake; Features of the LE360 bagging equipment machine from Line Equipment;
- Love at first sight. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Environmental Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p28
Looks at new trends, surviving material and the foreseeable future in the world of packaging. Factors that drive innovation in packaging in the developing and the developed world; Environmental issues in the use of plastic bags; Problems with biodegradable packaging.
- Single bagging can do the job. Schwarzel, Peter // Composites Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p10
The author comments on the article "Double-Bag Infusion: 70 Percent Fiber Volume?" in the January 2011 issue in which Russel Emanis credits his double vacuum-bag system and tight process with improving the consolidation of the part due to increased pressure. He believes that all of the issues in...
- Apple Bag Update: Plastic Bags Over Apples vs. Spraying. Torgeson, Nathan; Lee, Mark; Olenio, Tom; Brandle, Stefan // Pomona;Summer2004, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p25
Presents an article illustrating a bagging technique to increase the quality of apples. Use of sandwich bags with corner cutouts; Comparison between apples in bags and the control apples; Findings on a study on bagging apples.
- Bagging Rights. Yelton, Rick // Concrete Producer;May2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p28
Discusses the use of bagged construction materials by several companies in the U.S. Efforts of Dag Seagren, president and CEO of Einstone Inc., to have the products meshed with the bag itself; Combination of packaging technology with product performance; Significance of heat-sealing plastic...
- Addressing high speeds. Hayes, Rod // Printing World;9/2/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 10, p23
Reports that printing equipment vendor Renaddress has introduced the Imager III envelope addressing equipment. Features and functions.
- KEY-PAK Has Packaging in the Bag. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Sep2005, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p59
Features the bagging machines by the machine manufacturer KEY-PAK for the packaging industry. Statement by Chris Wanthouse, director of sales and marketing of the company on the development of the machines. Flexibility of the KEY-PAK models in the packaging system; Design and mechanics of the...