Fold, insert and go
- Purchasing sit-to-stand workstations. // Office Professional;Oct2010, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p5
The article provides information on how to purchase sit-to-stand workstations such as consideration of how the adjustments are made to the product, the components that can be adjusted in a work station, and the body height that can be accommodated by the product.
- The tools of the trade. Simons, David // BusinessWest;Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Presents tips on purchasing of office equipment and supplies. Purchasing only of equipment and supplies needed; Purchase of office machines with several applications; Upgrading of equipment instead of purchasing.
- Office of the future may not be an office at all. // ABA Banking Journal;May79, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p72
Focuses on the office management of The Electronic Office and the Office of the Future in the U.S. Importance of technological innovation office equipments on management tasks; Evaluation of word processing units; Determination of front office jobs.
- CYBERWISE. Donaldson, Sonya A. // Black Enterprise;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p44
The article answers a question about inexpensive options for office equipment.
- Office technology evolves for the new century. Whitesel, Joel // Secretary;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on technological innovations in office management. Communications; Information technology; Internet; Multifunction machines.
- Another way to help cut office costs. // Medical Economics;10/09/95, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p16
Provides tips on curbing expenses for office supplies and services. Suggestion of the use of the Business Consumer Guide; Inclusions of the publication.
- The paperless office? Gilbert, Jo // Indiana Business Magazine;Sep93, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p43
Reports on technological innovations in office management and design. Possible elimination of paper in the office; Imaging systems and document management; Benefits; Ricoh's multifunctional devices; Microsoft's plan to develop a software system to connect computers and other office equipment and...
- Product news. // OfficePro;Aug/Sep98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p38
Features several office products available in the United States. Binder clip; Project scheduling software; Pens; Removable tape flags.
- Efficiency ergonomics economy. Wood, Mitchell // Secretary;Feb95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on the office product company managers' expectations for the future as well as their advice on how secretaries might best prepare themselves for the changing work environment. Effect of computerization on the workplace; Popularity of ergonomics; Influence of the price/value...