Comfy bed for faxing
- Multi tasking copier. // Management Services;Dec1997, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p32
Evaluates Aficio 250 multi tasking copier from Ricoh Corp. Claims 25 copies per minute; Inclusion of fax, printer and network modules; Faxing can be done without interrupting the copy runs; Start price for Aficio 250 is Â£5,550.
- Copier, laser and scanner. // Management Services;Jan1998, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p32
Danka's Infotec 5402MF has launched a copier, laser printer and scanner together in the one box, printing and copying at 40 per minute. It makes good use of digital technology's ability to scan in an original once to reproduce it as many times as needed against the analogue device's need to scan...
- TECHNOTES. // Hispanic;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p55
Evaluates several electronic and technical products. Capabilities of the MultiPASS MP390 desktop photo/printer/copier/fax/scanner machine from Canon; Qualities of the Motion-Sensing Doorstop/Alarm from RadioShack; Price of the I-C3 15-Minute 2-Bay Battery Charger from RadioShack.
- Fax Appliances Now Convert Documents to PDF. // International Journal of Micrographics & Optical Technology;2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
The article evaluates two products from Ringdale Inc. including ModuLAN FaxReceiver and DocuSender.
- Canon Intros Multi-Functional Fax/Printer. // Information Today;Apr1994, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p74
This article evaluates the first multifunctional desktop facsimile from Canon U.S.A. Inc. It combines three popular functions in one unit. The FAX-B340 is a plain paper Fax, a personal computer printer, and a digital telephone answering system. The printer function of the FAX-B340 is enabled by...
- LEXMARK X125 ALL-IN-ONE OFFICE CENTER. Rabinovitch, Issie // CA Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p12
Evaluates the Lexmark X125 All-in-One Office Center, used as a color fax, scanner, copier and color inkjet printer. Specifications; Features; Price.
- An MFC for every budget. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p124
Provides information on multifunction centres, peripheral devices which includes printer, scanner, copier and fax. Tips to consider in looking for a printer; Factors to consider in choosing the connection type; Features of the memory card readers. INSETS: RUNNING COSTS;TECH TERMS.
- Sharp's 4-in-1 delivers big. // New Zealand Management;Mar2002, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p67
Provides information on AL-880 machine designed for digital copying, printing, faxing and scanning, manufactured by Sharp. Features of the machine.
- The Simplicity of Banking in the Past Is Now in Our Future. Ericson, Christian // Illinois Banker;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p33
The article focuses on the use of cloud computing in the banking industry. The cloud is a delivery vehicle through which customers receive a hosted, and sometimes managed, service from its provider. For a bank's branch to operate more efficiently, local area networks (LANs) were made so that...