Application at risk
- 3-D Web Application Risk Assessment Service. // Software World;May2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p26
This article reports that the Nebulas Security Ltd. and the Imperva Inc. have launched their unique three-dimensional Web Application Risk Assessment Service. This solution enables organizations to understand the true risks surrounding their own Web applications and is a combination of Nebulas...
- Is your IT really safe ? // Management Services;Sep2004, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p26
This article reveals the findings from a study by Nebulas Security and its penetration-testing partner Imperva into the vulnerability of public and private web applications. A key section of the report asserts that periodic testing alone is not an effective means or reducing risks associated...
- Only 8% Of Web Applications Secured Against Common Hacking. // Database & Network Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p24
This article reports that the Nebulas Security Ltd. has announced the results of research conducted by its application penetration-testing partner, Imperva Inc. It notes that after four years of penetration testing on more than 250 web applications including electronic commerce, online banking,...
- LEADERBOARD. // InfoWorld;3/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p54
Evaluates several computer security solutions, software applications and other products. Micrapoint Message Director MD450; Trend Micro Client/Server Suite for SAMB 6.0; Imperva SecreSphere Version 2.0.
- 3-D Web Application Risk Assessment Service. // Database & Network Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p24
The Nebulas Security Ltd. and Imperva Co. have launched a unique 3-Dimensional Web Application Risk Assessment Service that enables organisations to understand the true risks surrounding their own web applications. This service is a combination of Nebulas Security's Web Application Penetration...
- Track Database Activity According to User. // SQL Server Magazine;Nov2006, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p43
The article reviews the SecureSphere Database Monitoring Gateway software from imperva Inc.
- lmperva SecureSphere Audits All Database Changes. // Database & Network Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p23
The article evaluates the ADC Change Management Module for SecureSphere from Imperva.
- SecureSphere Business Security Suite. Stephenson, Peter // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Jan/Feb2013, p34
The article reviews the SecureSphere Business Security Suite software from Imperva.
- A GSN Approach for Risk Management in Structured Assurance Cases. LARRUCEA, XABIER; SANTAMARIA, IZASKUN // Software Quality Professional;Jun2015, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p25
Assurance cases are used in safety-critical applications to ensure that a system's functionalities are analyzed appropriately. Each assurance case is composed of arguments and evidences that are used to demonstrate that a product or process is safe. Risk management is an inherent aspect in...