- Meeting strategic goals by using workgroups. Edwards, Morris // Communications News;Oct94, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p66
Opinion. Comments on the restructuring of companies into groups of high performance teams to accomplish strategic and tactical goals. Dispersion of teams throughout a company; Lotus Development's recognition of working group needs through its cc:Mail.
- Negotiating Boundaries. Configuration Management in Software Development Teams. Tellioglu, Hilda; Wagner, Ina // Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborativ;Nov1997, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p251
Using case-study material from three small software development teams, this paper analyses the regionalisation of â€™design spacesâ€˜. Its main purpose is to understand problems and practices of cooperative work in such spaces. â€™Configuration managementâ€˜ is used to denote...
- OK, EVERYBODY, LET'S DO THIS! Underwood, Ryan // Inc.;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p40
The article reviews several project management and collaboration software including ConceptShare, Nuospace, and Huddle.
- Software Project Management, Simplified. Joyce, John // Scientific Computing;Aug2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p16
The article focuses on computer software project management. It is said that there are several meanings of software project management such as the management of the installation and implementation of a commercial off-the-shelf software package. The key to a software project is the identification...
- Rough edges snag Paradox 9 upgrade. Hollander, Geoffrey // InfoWorld;08/16/99, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p60
Evaluates the workgroup database Paradox 9 from Corel Corporation. Features of the database; Contact information.
- Software Development Estimation: A Controversial Best Practice. Bogena, Peg // Information-management.com;11/2/2015, p2
The article offers tips on how software development manager transform the team culture, including the need to determine actual coding hours, break down large features into smaller subsets, and provide team with period of time.
- IdentificaciÃ³n y propuesta de mejoramiento de la gestiÃ³n del conocimiento en el Centro de Desarrollo Agropecuario y Agroindustrial (CEDEAGRO) Sena-Regional BoyacÃ¡. Claudia Patricia Nuñez, I.; Jorge Hernando Molano, V. // Revista EAN;jul-dic2012, Issue 73, p26
This article aims at evaluating the way knowledge is managed at the Agroindustrial and Agro- livestock Center, SENA Boyaca and also proposing a plan for improvement. A lot of importance is given to the dimensions identification to measure knowledge management in the organization, among which we...
- Ten Change Management Keys to Effective Software Implementation. Velez, Samantha E. // 24x7;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the change management system for an effective software implementation in biomedical engineering. Topics covered include the benefits of the system and the ten ways for a successful implementation such as support from top management, teamwork and systematic planning. Also...
- Consider Multiple Solutions. Patton, Jeff // IEEE Software;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p72
The author discusses the importance of thinking through numerous work ideas instead of settling on the first one that comes up. He says that software developers who use agile development rarely think about other possibilities once they have begun their work. He suggests having a team meeting in...