What the customer wants: Making at the pull of the customer
- Efficiency and Experience Under the Microscope. Bernhard, Frank J. // America's Network;8/1/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p10
This article discusses the two issues that exist at the heart of deploying today's broadband reality: efficiency of managing the service creation itself and the perception of customer experience tied to the service. Sanjay Castelino, vice president of product marketing at Motive Inc., speaks...
- Bring It On, Fast. Passikoff, Robert // Sales & Service Excellence;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses about customer expectations for the fast delivery of their goods and services, which requires the value of customer service satisfaction and truism.
- A question of management. // Logistics Manager;Mar2015, p12
The article discusses the need for companies to effectively manage their methods of delivery by using measures that could satisfy customers' needs to prevent themselves from experiencing business damage and additional costs.
- Innovation for client satisfaction. Smith, David // BRW;12/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p77
The article focuses on the impact of innovation on a firm's performance. It has been observed that the implementation of these innovative management practices by professional services firms initiate the improvement of client service which is essential in ensuring customer satisfaction. Effective...
- Are You Managing the Operationâ€¦. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the issue of managing both the cost and efficient operation in the dining industry. The author cites that although customer experience is more difficult than managing operational efficiency, it is also important for operators to handle both experiences for customer...
- Money talks but whose? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;6/9/2006, Issue 5491, p12
The article focuses on the issue of sales satisfaction to customers as means of making profit by furniture retailers in Great Britain. The author inferred that retailers, having poor service, could frustrate a customer which could also lead to huge loss in profit. Thus, he said, it is necessary...
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p4
Answers questions on customer services in the furniture industry. Discussion on customer satisfaction concerning repair; Advice on whether a customer is entitled to a refund for delayed delivery of goods.
- Putting Customers on Track. Pradeep, Priya // Siliconindia;Jun2007, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p40
The article discusses the India Global Service Delivery (GSD) Centers of Avaya for consistent and effective customer support service. The company has 37 GSD Centers offering not only consistent and effective service, but the most talented and educated employees and advanced technologies and...
- Communicating Customer Service. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Actionlists & Checklists;2007, p76
The article presents advice related to improving customer service. It is suggested that employees of a company should know that interaction with its customers is an important way to contribute to the company's success. It is stated that proper delivery of goods, invoices and telephone handling...