Top ranking delegates from Scott-Grant Training
- Scott-Grant's Student of the Year. // Management Services;Spring2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the nomination of Gary McRae as Student of the Year for the Institute of Management Services (IMS) Certificate by training company Scott-Grant. Since September 2005 Scott-Grant has trained a wide variety of delegates for the IMS Certificate, both at its training center in...
- Roy's contributions honored by award. // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p51
Reports that the Baltimore, Maryland chapter of the Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) has created the Robert H. Roy Medal award to recognize graduates at Baltimore Polytechnic Institute who excel in both academics and athletics. Achievements of Robert H. Roy as an industrial engineer.
- Charting GM's electrifying charge. Dodge, John // Design News;9/22/2008, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p53
The article profiles Larry Burns, vice president for Research & Development and Strategic Planning of General Motors Corp. in the U.S. He attended Kettering High School and earned his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from General Motors Institute. Further, Burns is one of the...
- Ben Seegmiller wins the 2004 Willson Award. // Mining Engineering;Nov2004, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p56
Reports the giving of the John E. Willson Distinguished Alumnus Award to Ben L. Seegmiller, member of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration Inc., by the University of Utah's Mining Engineering Department. Purpose of the award; Occupatins of Seegmiller; Academic achievement of...
- Free Session. // Welding Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 84 Issue 9, Special section p14
Profiles chemical engineer Robert L. Peaslee. Career background; Organizational affiliations; Achievements and awards.
- British Cycle Speedway League North. // Management Services;Apr88, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p38
Cycle speedway enthusiasts were delighted when Scott-Grant Management Services agreed to sponsor the British League North Knockout Cup competitions at both senior and junior level. Eight clubs from Newcastle, Yorkshire and Greater Manchester took part in the events with the finals being held at...
- 2009 MAEF School Spotlight Award. // Learning Matters;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p3
The article announces the invitation for the 2009 MAEF School Spotlight Award of the Minnesota Academic Excellence Foundation (MAEF).
- School board pays tribute to students. Young, Brenda // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/23/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p1A
The article reports on the meeting conducted at the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District in Burnet, Texas, which has been attended by parents, teachers, and students to pay tribute to almost 100 students who have received sports and academic awards in 2011.
- Malakoff Intermediate School Honor Rolls. // Malakoff News (TX);3/2/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p6A
The article presents the names of students selected for the 2nd grade and 4th grade 'A' and 'A-B' honor rolls at Malakoff Intermediate School is presented.