Innovations in Financial Planning
- Standard portal revamp to allow customisation. // Corporate Adviser;Dec2010, p26
The article reports that Standard Life Assurance Co. in Edinburgh, Scotland is relaunching its adviser portal in 2012. It states that the new portal will allow users to customize the website according to their requirements. It also mentions that the firm is developing a feature that will allow...
- NET FINANCE. // Fortune;Summer2000 Technology Guide, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p224
Presents a list of Web sites for personal financial planning and investing. Why personal financial planning and the Internet are becoming inseparable for many investors and financial institutions; American Association of Individual Investors, American Online, Briefing.com, ClearFuture and others.
- MM profile: Toby Hughes on the launch of a hybrid D2C and adviser referral website. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/1/2013, p49
The article profiles Toby Hughes, founder and chief executive of a direct-to-consumer financial planning website YourWealth. It states that he began working on the website in January 2011. It adds that the website is aimed to all ages and ranges of investors and would help customers in making...
- Taxing matters. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Apr98, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p24
Reports on the help taxpayers in the United States can get for filling out their tax forms by visiting the web site of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA). How the members can assist with the forms; Features of the site; Address of the site.
- Psychologists step forward. // Practical Accountant;Jul99, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p20
Offers suggestions to tax accountants and financial planners on how to acquire or convert clients. Use of the first meeting to establish a long-lasting relationship; Similarities of financial planning to a profound psychological moment; Need to listen and show interest to the client; Need to...
- Embracing collaboration. SEDORIC, TOM // New Hampshire Business Review;5/15/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p18
The article offers the author's insights about the efforts of investors to make legal, financial, risk and tax advisors to work together.
- Consumers investing more in self-reliance. // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p34
Reports on the study conducted by marketing research firm in Los Angeles Marketing Matrix concerning investors, advisers and fund group leaders. Source of investor information; Role of financial planners and fund companies in the investment process.
- Hellish Clients. Vessenes, Katherine // Financial Planning;Apr2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p108
Offers pieces of advice for financial planner on handling clients. Screening of clients; Tips on negotiating with clients; Types of clients that should be terminated.
- Answers to Function Survey... // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
Presents the findings of a DALBAR Inc. survey concerning the rankings of investors who use a personal financial advisor. Functions value