SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 27, p70
Presents a list of planned new offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as of July 2004.
- Tender Revival. Melnitzer, Julius // InsideCounsel;Feb2007, Vol. 17 Issue 183, p30
This article discusses renewed interest in tender offers following a decision by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to amend its tender offer best price rule. Under the amendments, however, only consideration paid for securities tendered in the tender offer is subject to the best...
- Summary of the Amendments and the Interpretive Guidance. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2008 Q4, Special section p1
The article presents a summary of amendments adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the regulatory framework governing cross-border tender offers, business combinations and rights offerings involving foreign private issuers. One amendment emphasizes the need to improve...
- HONORED IN THE BREACH: ISSUES IN THE REGULATION OF TENDER OFFERS FOR DEBT SECURITIES. HAAG, CHARLES T.; KELLER, ZACHARY A. // New York University Journal of Law & Business;Fall2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p199
The article addresses issues under the tender offer regulations for debt securities in the U.S. It attempts to show how the current methods implemented by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) make substantial risks and costs for market participants and the transactional attorneys who...
- STRUCTURING TRANSACTIONS OUTSIDE ALL HOLDERS/BEST PRICE RULE. Khmelnitskiy, Mark // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2004, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p501
Discusses the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 14d-10 for various transactions in relation to a tender offer. Various transactions in relation to a tender offer; Court decisions examining transactions made in connection with tender offers; Provisions of Rule 14d-10; Effects of...
- SEC Proposes Amendments to Resolve Uncertainty Concerning the "Best-Price" Rule. Cammaker, Joshua R.; Katzke, Michael S.; Neff, Daniel A.; Vlahakis, Patricia A. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2006 Q1, p1
The article deals with the proposed amendments to the best-price rule announced by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The move aims to resolve uncertainty with respect to the rule's application to employment, severance, non-compete and similar arrangements. Moreover, the proposed...
- SEC comes out with guidelines on foreign Net deals. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/30/98, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p7
Reports that the United States (U.S.) Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) issued guidelines to help foreign issuers publicize securities offerings on the Internet, without having trouble with United States law. Comments from Meredith Cross, a partner at Wilmer, Cutler and Pickering in...
- Partial Rescission Offers. Rowe, Michelle // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring87, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p409
Analyzes the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's position on partial rescission offers. Declaration of effective registration statements governing offers in which adequacy of funds in the event all offerees accepted the offer was uncertain; Prerequisite of adequate funding.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p46
The article presents an equity list of planned new offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission including Palomine Mining, MPhase Technologies, Markland Technologies, Aspen Insurance Holdings and Coinstar.