European Loan Mart: Small, but Growing
- Davidson: Institutional Clients Move to Hedge Against Inflation. // Investment Management Weekly;5/9/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p6
Focuses on the interest expressed by institutional investors in strategies to protect investment portfolios from inflation in the U.S. Economic impact of inflation; Alternative asset classes to be considered by pension plans; Outlook for the economy.
- ECONOMIC MECHANISM OF THE RELATIONS WITHIN THE STRUCTURE OF INSTITUTIONAL INVESTING. Martsyn, V. S. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Feb2013, Vol. 140 Issue 2, p19
The article considers the contents of the existing scientific viewpoints concerning the functioning of institutional investors and their structure. The emphasis is shifted onto the institutional mechanism as a social system which has its own peculiar regular patterns, relationship and specific...
- ESG factors gaining global exposure. BAKER, SOPHIE // Pensions & Investments;7/21/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p2
The article reports on the increasing awareness of institutional investors across the world about the effects of environmental, social and governance factors on assets in 2014. Topics covered include the focus of most investors in determining the ethical nature of their investments in religious...
- Where the money is. // Pensions & Investments;10/17/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p30
This section presents graphical information on the regional allocation of tax-exempt assets as of June 30, 2005. The weighted average for top 50 managers of U.S. institutional and tax-exempt real estate assets is shown.
- Wilshire: Funds Had Rough Year and 2Q08. J. L. // Investment Management Weekly;8/18/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p4
The article focuses on the findings of Wilshire Associates' Trust Universe Comparison Service (Wilshire TUCS) for the period ending June 30, 2008 which showed that across the board for institutional investors, negative returns were seen by all. The report covered institutional investors and...
- Sovereign Funds Benefit From Global Bounce. Hawser, Anita // Global Finance;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the increase in aggregate total assets obtained by sovereign wealth funds (SWFs). The total assets under management of SWFs are said to have increased from 3.22 million dollars in 2009 to 3.51 trillion in 2010, totaling it to more than 400 billion. Managing director Sam...
- Portfolio Shifts Continue After Banner Year. Manganaro, John // Plan Sponsor News;3/1/2014, p40
The article discusses the results of the 2013 U.S. Institutional Investor Study conducted by consulting firm Greenwich Associates LLC which revealed that the strong recovery in pension funding and asset values levels are slowing down the changes in institutional investment portfolio strategies....
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p8
Provides data on closed end loan participation fund performance. Name of fund; Total net assets as of March 31, 2005.
- Manager Search Activity Driven by Yields, Diversification. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p157
The article reveals that manager search activity increased in 2012 with institutional investors aiming to diversify their portfolios, according to Mercer. Mercer reports that institutional investors looked for opportunities in the international equity and U.S. equity and emerging markets equity...