Hybrids Help CSFB Retain Junk Title
- CSFB Moves Ahead In League Tables. J.F.; S.H. // High Yield Report;7/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the top ranking for Credit Suisse First Boston in second quarter league tables for high yield's underwriters in the U.S. Investments; Bond issues; Market share; Competitors; Transactions and deals in the securities market.
- Fund Flows & Issuance Collide. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Reports on pricing volatility issue facing the high yield bond market as of March 22, 2004. Decrease in the number of investors; Increase in the number of new bond issues; Competition for market dominance between Citigroup and Credit Suisse First Boston; Mutual fund flows.
- Hybrids Help CSFB Retain Junk Title. // High Yield Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the initiative of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) to maintain its position atop the high yield corporate bond market rankings in the U.S. Business operations of CSFB; Measures taken by the company to meet its objectives; Impact of increase bank loans and bond debts on service...
- CSFB Launches SAMI Shorting Index. // Bank Loan Report;11/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p1
Announces that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) will provide lenders a way to hedge their holdings in the leveraged loan market.
- Cheaper Meals, Fewer 'Lucites' at CSFB. // American Banker;4/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 66, p20
Reports on efforts by Credit Suisse First Boston to target deal trophies and dinners in the firm's latest effort to curb costs amid a dearth of mergers and stock sales. The banning of elaborate and expensive celebrations with clients; How much Credit Suisse Group AG plans to reduce it...
- European Junk Down, But Not Out. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;1/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the articulation of European market investors that the high yield bond sector can revive in 2006 despite some warning signs in its sister market in the U.S. The high yield bond issuance was found to be down in 2005 compared to 2004. The most notable stumble in the industry...
- PRELIMINARY LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;10/1/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p41
Presents charts depicting the ranks of asset-based securities (ABS) managers and issuers in the United States as of September 2001. Emergence of Credit Suisse First Boston as the number one ABS manager; Placement of Ford Motor Co. at the top spot for ABS issuers; Record of market shares of the...
- Nakilat launches bond for tanker finance. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/1/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 48, p54
The article reports that Qatar Gas Transportation Company has launched roadshows for a planned 144a bond issue being lead managed by Credit Suisse First Boston and Lehman Brothers. The bond and bank debt are competing under the financing programme to ensure the cheapest possible deal. Nakilat...
- The Horse Race In High Yield. Sargent, Carolyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p9
Reports on the competition for U.S. high-yield bonds between Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) and other corporations in the U.S. Failure of CSFB on grabbing the bonds after the resignations of executives; Top five corporations who have captured market share with two percentage points of...