- JPMorgan In The Market For Verizon Directories. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/23/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p2
The article provides information related to financial services industry in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. has been offering debt package for Verizon Directories Disposition Corp. According to an industry source, Credit Suisse First Boston LLC and Goldman Sachs & are launching a credit facility...
- Trading on Death. Karlin, Beth // Treasury & Risk;Feb2008, p25
The article reports that Goldman Sachs Group Inc. has joined JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Credit Suisse First Boston in a drive to create a tradeable market for a new breed of derivatives that would hedge the risks associated with lengthening lifespans with the launch of its longevity and mortality...
- Top Five Weekly Mandate Wins. // Investment Management Weekly;7/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
A list of the top five mandate wins as of July 2008 is presented, including the 1500 million of Goldman Sachs, 300 million of Blackstone and 300 million of JPMorgan.
- WALL ST. // New York;5/15/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p64
The article reports career developments related to business and financial news in the U.S. Henry Paulson, chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs, he brought the investment bank to a profit of 2.6 billion dollars for the quarter on record. Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, considered as the most...
- Cheaper loans give building projects a lift. Satow, Julie // Crain's New York Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on the competition among lenders vying to finance real estate construction. The Wall Street investment banks have entered the marketplace, making loans at lower rates and more favorable terms than those offered by the commercial banks that dominate the business of...
- JPM, Citigroup, CSFB Launch $675M Credit For Apollo's Hexion. // Bank Loan Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p2
Reports on the issuance of a million credit by JPMorgan, Citigroup and Credit Suisse First Boston for Hexion Specialty Chemicals Inc. facility to be owned by affiliates of private investment firm Apollo Management L.P. in the U.S. Amount of the credit; Formation of the company by the merger of...
- Loose ends stalling Orange County's links with Goldman, Credit Suisse. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30438, p36
Focuses on Orange County, California Treasurer John Moorlach's resumption of efforts to do business with investment banks, Credit Suisse First Boston and Goldman Sachs & Co. Possibility of a legal battle between Goldman and the Orange County Transportation Authority; Need for the two investment...
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p8
Ranks the top book managers of high-yield security offerings based on net proceeds from January 1, 2003, to September 17, 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston; Citigroup; Goldman Sachs and Co.
- EURO HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p9
Lists investment banks ranking them by the amount of high yield bonds raised in Europe between January 1 and June 3, 2004. Deutsche Bank; Credit Suisse First Boston; JP Morgan Chase; Goldman Sachs.