Reviving The COO Role
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/7/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p48
The article offers information related to career development including the appointments of Dolf Berle as chief operating officer of Dave & Buster's Inc. and Stan Harris as president and chief executive of the Louisiana Restaurant Association, and the promotion of Steve Sather as chief executive...
- TELECOM CAREER. // Telecom Asia;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p44
The article reports career developments of the executives in the telecommunications industry in Asia. Dilip Kumar has been promoted as chief operating officer at Datacraft. Johan Adler has been designated as president of Ericsson Hong Kong and Macau. Ruud van der Linden has been appointed as...
- Currey named COO at family business. // Furniture/Today;3/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p28
Reports on the promotion of Brownlee Currey as COO of Currey & Co., an accent furniture and lighting resource company in the U.S. Career background; Educational background; Aim of Currey to improve the company's service level to customers.
- Tom Glaser Named New COO of Cook County Bureau of Health. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32563, p6
The article reports that Cook County Board President Todd Stroger has appointed chief financial officer Tom Glaser to a new position as the chief operating officer of the Bureau of Health in Illinois. Glaser will be the second-in-command at the bureau, working under interim bureau chief Robert...
- UBS Replaces CFO and I-Banking Head. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 38, p46
The article announces several appointments in UBS AG including Marcel Rohner as chairman and chief executive officer of the UBS Investment Bank, Marco Suter as the vice chairman of the UBS Group and Robert Wolf as the president of Internet banking.
- Former Firma man gets one of EMI's top jobs. // Music Week;5/16/2009, Issue 19, p3
The article announces two career development of EMI Music European president David Kassler and EMI Music Services president Ron Werre as the new chief operating officers (COOs) in the company.
- Exec pair gets some TLC. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;2/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 22, p4
The article announces the appointment of Amy Winter as general manager and executive vice president and Edward Sabin as group chief operating officer (COO) at Discovery and TLC Network.
- Senior shake-up at News Int. // Campaign;6/27/2008, Issue 25, p5
The article announces career developments of executives, including the promotion of Clive Milner to chief operating officer at News International and the appointment of Paul Hayes as managing director of commercial at News Corp.
- Marotta Controls. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/23/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 16, p30
The article reports on the promotion of Patrick Marotta to chief operating officer of Marotta Controls in Montville, New Jersey. He was formerly executive vice president of the company.